Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AiFactory Challenge 11, Any stamp will do plus bonus card

I was so excited to have 50 followers well now I am at 58! Wowsers! I am thrilled to have so many want to keep up with me. Let's get to the important part now and the reason you all come to visit me!

First is my card for AiFactory!!!! The challenge was to use a freebie at the store and either brads or eyelets!!! I used the Yummy Cake digi in the link above. Let's show it to you.


Supplies:
Stamp:

Paper:
DCWV & Bazzill

Ribbon:
Stampin Up!

Brads:
??

Shapes:
Creative Memories

I colored the image that was "fixed" by my DT coordinator De! She removed some color for me plus other stuff to make it like I wanted it. I was able to color it with my Prismacolor pencils
blending it with Gamsol. I love this technique!!! I do need to get moving with my Copics.

Next I want to show you my card for the sketch challenge at Any Stamp Will Do. This is the sketch group I run!!!! This weeks sketch was by my oldest, Taylor!!!! She designed it all by herself. She then whipped out like 5 cards using it! I will show my sample of this:


Supplies:

Stamp:
Hero Arts exclusively for Archiver's

Paper:
DCWV & SU

Ribbon:
Stampin Up
Punch:
Marvy

Rhinestones:
Hero Arts exclusively for Archiver's

Embossing Powder:
Ranger

My next card I made for Jack's little brothers birthday! I used my Cardmaker's Birthday Sketch Book. I love their books! Anyway, let me show you the card.


Supplies:

Stamp:
Cornish Hertiage Farms

Paper:
American Craft Celebration, SU and others unknown

Punch:
Creative Memories

Brads:
Karen Foster (I think)

Ink:
Memento & Sugarloaf

Floss

Of course I used my pencils again with Gamsol. Did I tell you I love this technique?
Well I am gonna finish up now! Thanks for stopping and remember I will have a card ready for The Character Cafe for Friday!
I will offer you all a challenge! Visit one of my DT's and do a challenge post it there, let them know I sent you and come back to my blog to tell me you visited. I will put all the names in a hat on Tuesday, November 17th to draw a winner. I know there will be in the rak a stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps, something from Bazzill, something from Scor-pal and a few other goodies! I will try and post a picture to entice you to do a challenge! Maybe look for it on Friday! Remember only until the 17th!!


Thank you all for visiting me!

11 Winks for Fink:

Unknown said...

AWESOME projects Fink, I know what you mean about followers isn't it just a great buzz to know that people like what you do, I have gone up to a 111 over the weekend and I just cannot believe it.....have a great day, I will be back later on to catch the challenge, too early in the morning for me to even think of having a pen and paper beside me, LOL. Hugs Avril xxxx

Amy said...

Fabulous cards Fink!!

de said...

Love all your cards! I like what you did with the AIF cake! Super cute!

Angie Cortes said...

Fabulous Cards Fink! You really ROCKED all the challenges :)

Stef H said...

what fabulous cards fink! i hope i get to the sketch this week. it seems like the week is zooming by and i've got nothing done. i hate when that happens.

but all of these are absolutely fabulous!

hugs,

Kerry said...

WOW! You are a busy bee. :) Beautiful cards!

FibreJunky said...

Dang, you've been busy!! Great job!

Erin Smetak said...

Fabulous cards! Nice use of brads for our challenge! :)

Lola said...

Love all your cards. Your owl is too cute.

Heather said...

Hey you! Cute cards. How are your parents doing? Is their house done yet?

Elizabeth P said...

Lovely works Fink! I like them all so much! ;)