Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Challenge Masters & Stamp by step projects

Hey my friends!


I am so excited because I am up to 50 followers! Now if 1/3rd of them would comment. : (

Let's start with Challenge Masters. The card challenge was to make a round or scalloped round card with some blue! Make sure you play along since there is a great prize. All the directions can be found at the link.


This is my first ever round card as well as a shaker card! I went online to learn how to do a shaker and used my scallop Bigz die from Sizzix. I used my Big Shot and cut 3 scallops at the same time just to ensure they would line up. That was supposed to be my card but i decided I would try a shaker! LOL More work for me but when I was finished it came out nice!!!!


Supplies:

Stamp: The Character Cafe Stewie Snowman Digi

Color: Prismapencils blended with Gamsol

Punch: Bigz scallop die



Snowflakes: Dress it up buttons

Glitter, foam tape, ribbon

Acetate: SU

Paper: DCWV



I used the ribbon to hold it together. It does stand by the way!! My 3rd shape I cut was for the inside of the card and it is stamped with Wishing you a warm holiday! Hee hee warm! Get it?

My next two cards are for my Guest Design gig! I am thrilled that Cheryl of Stamp by Step asked me to do the month of November. I have a blurb on her front page as well as in her newsletter. She was kind and sent me a package from her store to work with.


Here is what I did.


Supplies:

Stamp: Stampendous

Ink: Sugarloaf

Ribbon: SU & American Crafts

Paper: Piggy Tales & Double Mate

Embellies: Brads & Metal dots

This card on the left I use my Joy of card book for the sketch and the card right I used Billie's sketch from the The Character Cafe DT! I hope she does not mind! LOL

Please remember to try the challenges at Challenge Masters, The Character Cafe and Aifactory! I would love to see you there! I promise it is fabulous stuff you will see!

Also, I am allowed to tell you about my new DT! I am a new designer at Any Stamps will do! It is a Ning site! Check us out there too!

Hugs Fink

5 Winks for Fink:

de said...

Hey Fink! This is adorable! I have never tried a shaker card before! You've inspired me!

Congrats on the new DT as well!

Maggi said...

Wow, that snowman card is awesome!!!

Stef H said...

wow ! love the shaker card! and the other 2 are just stunning! great job!!!

hugs,

some kind of wonderful said...

oh i just love that snowman!!

Dawn♥ said...

OH Fink these cards are just fabulous looking. Love them. :)
♥Dawn♥