Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

AiFactory alter challenge

We would allowed to use any image for our project but we had to alter something! So that put the Fink brain into pain since I had to think hard! LOL but I decided that I wanted to do a plain white gift bag! I have teacher gifts that I will be doing so I need to have bags! This was perfect.

Let me show it to you now:
Supplies:
White Bag
Stamp: Welcome Winter by Softpencil
Crystal Snowflakes: Dress it up Holiday collection
Ribbon: Holiday Accents
Paper: Stampin Up!, DCWV & Karen Fosters Recycled
I as usual used my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol to color my choice of image, Welcome Winter. I just thought this was to dog gone cute! Check out our site for many awesome images and even freebies!
Well my friends please come out and play with us at all of my places! I promise there is plenty of fun. Challenge Masters you have all month to play along. AiFactory is every Tuesday, The Character Cafe has tutorial Tuesday and the challenge on Fridays! Any Stamp will do, I have a sketch on Mondays with more announcements coming soon. Doodle Street is kinda in a halt right now. I hope you join us since there is fun!
Make sure you check back because The Character Cafe has a new release and are they cute cute images!!!!! We have a blog hop this weekend as well! You will see outstanding projects! Hugs my friends! See you soon


9 Winks for Fink:

Erin Smetak said...

You did a fabulous job w/ your bag Ms. Fink! Love it!!!!

pinky said...

I love it fink, very bright and cheery. You should enter it into By the Cute and Girly, the link is on my sidebar. Hugs
Pinky

Elizabeth P said...

What a cute bag! I love the soft coloring on the image! ;)

Angie Cortes said...

ADORABLE Bag!! Your coloring is just amazing!! TFS

Cheryl said...

Hey there, love this bag!! My fam usually has a couple of bags (handmade) that are passed back for year after year...I may have to make some up like these to share also!

Stef H said...

what a fabulous bag! and i'll just bet you'll fill it with some fabulous goodies too!

hugs,

Kerry said...

Super cute bag!!! It's beautiful! Love the image!

Nancy said...

This is so cute. Your coloring is beautiful. Make sure you give it to someone who appreciates all your hard work. Like Me!! lol

Sara said...

This is adorable and funny because I woke up this morning, saying I was making a gift bag for our TCC blog hop! Great minds!