Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feature Friday Recipe Challenge

Hello all-

I sure would love to have you all play with us this week at The Character Cafe Feature Friday! It is an awesome challenge and always a great prize! Please give it a try! Also you have to check us out for Tek/tutorial Tuesday because those girls come up with some wonderful things! Not wonderful but amazing things!!!!!! Check out the girls that did the Recipe challenge. I was to do a challenge in blog land this week. This weeks prize is Petra Pilgrim and Tom Turkey, the Harvest Pumpkins sets and blog button. This is not it!!! Plus a 15% off coupon for the store.

You know what since I am praising TCC, I would like you to know that Kendra and Kelly have some outstanding images for purchase at the store! I purchased some of the past images and love them! You will, I believe the one used on this weeks card is a past image. I made this for my Dad's birthday using the sketch at Spoon Full of Sugar. Unfortunately this particular challenge is now over there. Bummer!


To my card:

Stamp:
Balloon Bearing Simon The Character Cafe
Clear Dollar Stamps

Paper:
SU & ?

Embossing Folder:
Swiss Dots

Ribbon:
SU

Is this not the cutest image! I know we have a release next week and a blog hop and I can tell you this I can't wait to see our new images!!!! Oh yeah, I colored it of course with my Prismacolor and glended with Gamsol, what a surprise!!! LOL

Well that is all in Fink land for you today! Please stop back to see my card for Challenge Masters on Sunday. This is a rocking places my friends with all kinds of challenges and various groups! It is a cool Ning site! Also I will have the cards to show you for my guest DT gig at Stamp by Step . I got a great stamp to work with as well as plenty of accessories. Cheryl is a wonderful person and was generous with her package. I am looking forward to working with her in November! Check back this weekend for my blog update.

13 Winks for Fink:

de said...

Love your card! The colors really POP and I love the texture!

Angie Cortes said...

What a sweet card! This is an adorable image and your coloring is awesome!!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Cute image! I love all the bright colors you used too!

Maggi said...

Oh my goodness, cutest card ever!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Great card. Don't you just LOVE sketches!?!? :o)

Sara said...

Oh my goodness it's adorable!

Lola said...

Love your bright card. I'm sure your dad will love it! Can't wait to see your guest DT work.

Rachel said...

Oh how adorable!! girl you do fabulous work with your cards!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Maria Matter said...

this is so adorable!!!
Blessings, Maria

Heather Schlatter said...

Fink,

He is pretty cute!!! I really like the balloons I do not have him yet but may have to do some purchasing this week!!!

Great job on your TCC card for the week!!!

I have also enjoyed reading through your posts and such on the TCC yahoo group, and the tCC forum!!!

Heather

scrappermimi said...

Girl, you rocked that card! What a fab mixture of colors!

Andrea Amu said...

Another cute card, Fink! You have a knack for using cute images and fun colors!

Kelly said...

Adorable card Fink!! I love the colours you chose and the way you did different coloured paper for the embossing. I used this image for Mother's Day cards...cause he's so stinkin' cute!!

Kelly