Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wow, I am thrilled! Why? Check it out! AIfactory Card too

*Edited at 4:30
The prize at AiFactory is the digi Bee stamp donated by Elizabeth (Softpencil). Also check it out I was the Featured Card! : ) Also please check out The Character Cafe blog for Tek Tuesday! Sorry I forgot to mention this!

Hello-

I have a lot to share with you all! You probably read my title and said "Why is she thrilled?" It is because I have been excepted to a few more design teams! I am happy to say that I have been chosen for AiFactory, Ch{all}enge Master and another that I can't disclose at this time! I had tried for AI earlier but all positions were filled. Unfortunately one of the members has to leave and I will be taking her place. There is fun, awesome challenges here! I hope you check us out at AIFactory blog. You will find so much information here, I promise!

Ch{all}enge Masters is a new ning site that is going to be filled with lots of fun & many many challenges! There is an extensive design team for all kinds of projects! If you are looking for 3d, card sketches, stamps and more it is here! This is going to be a hopping, fun group! No doubt about it! I am so thrilled to be chosen for this team!!!!! I can't begin to tell you all. I sure hope you join us! I would love to have you say "Fink" sent me! : )

My other place is still hush hush yet so I can't tell you much about it! It is also a ning site and proves to be pretty fun! I will update you all when I can! You will have to take a look in the near future!

Well I have a card to show you for my new DT Aifactory:


Supplies:

Stamp:

AiFactory Bee and Flower

Paper:

Scrappy Cat & SU

Punch:

Martha Stewart

Pins:

Making Memories

Ink:

Sugarloaf

I decided to use word art by Microsoft to put the lettering on! I also used Stickles on the wings to make them look fun! You can't really see it in the photo. I enjoyed this image and you can see it and others at the store! Well please go visit the other ladies! You can find them at the AIfactory Ning site! If you check back I will have all the girls links on my blog shortly! But check out the site!

Well it is late here so I am going to bed! It was a great day with all my news and my dad's birthday celebration! I hope you will leave me some love! Also give the challenges a try at AiFactory, Challenge Masters and don't forget about The Character Cafe! I would love to see your wonderful work there!

Hugs my friends and good night! : )







15 Winks for Fink:

de said...

Hey there! This is so cute! I love the colors and the scalloped border! Your card was featured on the AiFactory Challenge blog! Welcome to the DT! And congrats on your other positions!

Angie Cortes said...

Adorable Card!! I love the colors!! Welcome to the AiFactory Team and Good Luck with your other DT Positions!!

Vicky said...

Congrats on the DT spot Fink so well deserved. There's something for you on my blog when you get a mo! :)x

Kerry said...

Ohhhhh... super cute and cheerful cards. I agreed, love the border and the bright colors. Welcome to the team. And CONGRATS on your other position. :)

Maggi said...

Congrats on the DTs! Your card is too cute!

Sara said...

Congrats! your card is adorable!!!

FibreJunky said...

Stickles!!! Love 'em! Love how bright and cheery your card, is, too. Welcome to the AiFactory team!

Lola said...

Hey Fink! Great and colorful card. I also love the sentiment.

Elizabeth P said...

Congratulations Fink!!!
I love your pretty card!

Sheryl said...

Hi Fink! Congrats on the new design spots. I always love to look at your work - so quirky and fun.

Betty J Schaub said...

Hey Fink-y! Thanks for popping in on my blog. Hope you play along with the blog candy giveaway.

Congrats on the Ai win! You go girl!!!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Fink. Woohoo and CONGRATS on the DT spots - you clever chickie.

Have FUN Fink!

Denise Clark said...

You are going to be one busy lady! Wow! Lots ahead for you!

Love all the bright, happy colors on your card! Wonderful! Fun!

Andrea Amu said...

Congrats to you Fink on all the new dt action! Awesome!

Such a cute and bright card here too!

Rachel said...

This is soooo pretty!! Congratulations on your new DT positions!!
hugs,
Rachel