Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Doodle Street Challenge

Hey all-

I have nothing to show you for this week! I apologize to everyone but we have been under the weather. Antonia came home from school on Monday and is still home. So basically that means no card by me. It sure is an awesome sketch by Cassandra. Check out the work by the Design Team for this week!


We are also very bummed to lose Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs. Unfortunately after much consideration she is unable to continue with us. She does have awesome images so please make sure you stop by! You can also she her cards at Inspirational Card Sketches where she is a design team member!

Let's see things in Fink land have changed again! I got a call from the hubby last Saturday that there was a puppy running around without a collar at Spencer Lake. He hung around James and the girls (dogs) then got in the van. James made him get out so he could leave (in case he was someones dog) but he was running in front of cars! Needless to say we have a new puppy! We did call the Medina shelter in case someone is looking for him. His name is Spencer! He is a good boy and smart! I am hoping no one calls! This means I have adopted 2 lost animals in the last month! I now have a house full! I am allergic to animals!!!!!!! Never stopped me before!

Sorry there is nothing to see for you all but I am hoping you will stop to see the challenge at Doodle Street plus Cassandra is having a sale at her shop of buy one get one. Check it out!

Hugs all and stop back for Friday's challenge at The Character Cafe! Also check out the awesome tutorial at TCC on making a shaker card! We will be having Tek Tuesday every week! Please join us!

1 Winks for Fink:

pinky said...

Ah two adoptions in one month!!! Hope your little girl is feeling better soon.
Pinky