Followers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Feature Friday at the Character Cafe

Hey all-

Sorry this is a late post but everything is behind this week since Antonia was sick all week! Ugh! I am so not ready for this season. Anyway on to my card.

This week Feature Friday challenge is a sketch! I love them as you all know! I was not in this Feature Friday team but instead the other 6 of us were to pick a challenge in blog land! I did a sketch of course at Pile it on! This sketch was designed by a 10 year old!!!!! And is it great!

Here is my card:

Sorry for the bad picture!!!! It was raining out so I could not taking the picture outside! Then to top it off my editing program would not work!!!!!! I have had troubles!!!! Oh my! LOL
I want to post this so you all have something to see!!!! I will update the details later! Sorry for the inconvenience! Please check back. I am also going to try getting a better pic for you all! Kenda & Kelly I am sorry!

11 Winks for Fink:

Sara said...

Super cute, I love the dp!

Rachel said...

This is a great card!! beautiful job!
hugs,
Rachel

Heather Schlatter said...

Shery,

Don't worry about your picture it is fine and things happen girl we understand!!!

Your card is still really cute I love the diagonal square!!!

Heather

jacque4u2c said...

Love all the depth to this!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Your card is great and so is the picture! Sorry to hear that you are having a bad week. Hopefully next week is better for you!

Brenda said...

Great card, and beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On.

Julie Leblanc said...

Cute...tfs and playing at pile it on

Julie - kewlstamps-n-more

Tami said...

Thanks for playing at Aly's and Aly loves that image. Too cute;)

Kelly said...

WOW Fink!! Fantastic card,
Love the layout and your dp selection.
You Rock Girl!!
Kelly

Unknown said...

So cute!

LORi said...

Is this the Fresh Brewed Blog Hop card?? I am confused!! It is super cute either way!!