Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The good, bad & the ugly!

Hey all-
I am so stinking excited!!!!!!! I guess this means I will be starting with the good : ) Well I have been trying for DT as you all know. I am glad to say that I made it for not 1 but 2!!!! The first I will tell you about is The Character Cafe. This is the blog where the announcements and challenges can be found! There is also a store to shop for digi images and other fun! Please check back here Friday for our release party! Whoo hoo! I will tell you more about it then!

Now for the second DT place is Doodle Street! I am excited to be there as well. I had the pleasure of working with Heather at ICS and she is one of the owners with great designs! Cassandra is the other owner who has great sketches and designs as well! Please join us! We also have a blog hop coming up October 3rd and 4th! Our design release is October 7th so be ready to check out some great things!

Okay well now comes the bad........I have this weeks card for ICS and my last post for them will be next week. I have enjoyed my whole time there! We have had great sketches that stretched the imagination, confused me (not hard) and that came easy! I blame here for my 8 months of stamp buying!!!!!! LOL

Here is the sketch this week

This is a card for Jack! I am also going to make him a little something for Halloween with a couple of candy bars & MM's.
Supplies:
Paper:
SU & Recollections Halloween
Stamps:
Penny Black & Inkdinkado
Embellishments:
Cauldron is from pins Taylor bought for her bag & Bat--Brad I cut prongs off and no idea! LOL
Ribbon:
Offray
Punch:
Marvy
Glitter:
Sakura
I used my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol to color in! I bought this stamp just for Jack since I wanted to surprise him! Hee hee I love when I have excuses to buy stamps! I did change the sketch by rotating it and leaving off the one embelly! I like the way it turned out!
Okay to the ugly! Well that would be a picture of me! But I will save you from that. : ) I guess it just sounded good in the title! LOL But, it would be that my term at ICS is up soon! I am sure glad that I picked up the other DT's or should I say they picked up me! I will definitely be using Dawn's sketches in the future! I love love love sketches and hers are awesome! Makes it easier on me since I have no brain! LOL
Thanks for visiting me and I always appreciate it! I will be hopping now so please stop back! I love you all!

11 Winks for Fink:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats on the double DT selection! I'm looking forward to getting to know you on the Doodle Street team.

Betty J Schaub said...

Oh Fink! Congratulations my friend! WAAHHH WAAhHH, I am sooo jealous, I wanna be on a design team and you got 2!!!
Well you deserve the acceptances.
But if you ever get the opp. to recommend someone feel free to drop my name! ;o)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome! See Fink we just never know when the shine will warm us! I am so happy for you! I will watch for you new sights and put forth effort to try them too! Beth

pinky said...

Well what did I tell you, someone like you could not be left idle too long!! Congratulations Fink and I know you will be a real asset to both teams. Hugs
Pinky

Cheryl said...

Hey there!! Well, CONGRATS girl!! How exciting is that....TWO DT's??? Yahhhhh!!

And that card....ADORABLE....I love it!

Maggi said...

Congratulations, that is awesome news!!! I'm so happy for you!

I love your card, it is too cute! And a picture of you could never be ugly!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Sheri,

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I made it out and got a chance to look through your blog quite a while back into your creations!!

You have some great things on here and I look forward to getting to work with you on The Character Cafe DT!!!

Added you to my follow list not just because you are a DT sister now, but because I really enjoyed your work!!!

Heather

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on making both teams!!!! You deserve them both Fink!!!

I love your Halloween card, it's really cute!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Fink~ This card is darling.

I am so glad to have been able to work with you at ICS and now have you on our Doodle Street team. Cass is a wonderful person and I am sure she will do great things with the challenge blog. Thanks for being so patient with us as we get it all going.

HAve a wonderful weekend!

wendyp said...

Way to go, Fink!!! congrats on the DT gigs!!!

Adorable card!

Cyndi said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! I love your card! i love cats too! I hope to participate more often!