Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My post is with sadness, joy and blog hops

Hello, I hope this day is bringing you joy! Today is dreary cold Ohio day! Of course with that comes the headache I have! LOL Anyway, on to some fun!

This will be my last post for ICS as a DT member! I plan on continuing to use the sketches! I would love to win some of the prizes that are available as they are awesome!! Of course last weeks was the best!!! That "Fink" chick is pretty great! LMAO. Well let me show you this weeks sketch! I have to say this was a very tough one! We were given images to use from this weeks sponsor Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! 10 images you will get! Isn't that awesome!

So here is the sketch:

Here is my card:

You can see my attempt at making a spider web with floss!

Supplies:

Paper:
SU

Stamps:
Digi Stamp from Lindsay & Hampton art

Ribbon:
Oriental Trading

Stickles & Floss

Embellies:
No clue!

I so wanted to use this spider!!!! We were given a bunch to choose from and I was so confused! : ) I will be looking through them for future cards too! It is finally the end of my first ever DT! I am happy that Dawn gave me the chance to show you all my work! She believed in me many times when I just thought I stunk! Make sure to check here because I will be using her sketch in the future!

As I told you all last post, I am pleased to be on the following DT's! The Character Cafe (new site coming soon) & The Character cafe challenge blog. I have not even got started yet but am having a blast! These girls are just terrific!!!!! I am thrilled that they chose me!!!! The DT gals are so fun! I am really looking forward to this! We are having a CHARACTER CAFE BLOG HOP/RELEASE ON OCTOBER 2! Each new release will have 2 DT members assigned to show you the different styles! I promise you will love what we have! I am working with a very challenging image for me but I am up for it! Friday is our challenge day!
I am going to be a busy beaver this week!!! I had my ICS card due, Doodle Street due and 3 cards for this weekend! I have another BLOG HOP ON OCTOBER 3RD & 4TH AT DOODLE STREET! The images release is dated for OCTOBER 7TH! I will give you more information at the hop! Now you have to come back! Our designers are wonderful! Heather with FRESH BREWED DESIGNS and Cassandra at DOODLE STREET DESIGNS! I will be giving you more information during the hop!
So my blog will be hopping over the few days! Please check back and join us at the hops! I am sure you will have a good time! This weekend is also homecoming! I have to take Taylor shopping for shoes yet! We also have the parade/Homecoming game Friday & Homecoming Saturday plus my friends big party! Wow, I will need a 2 week rest after! LOL
See you soon!









5 Winks for Fink:

Kristen H said...

Good Luck and Congrats!!! I haven't been a DT for anyone ever. I should try. I want to try submissions to magazines too.
Have a great week. I hope your headache isn't too bad!

pinky said...

Fink it all sounds so wonderful, I hope you have an awesome time you certainly deserve it. Love that little spider card, you did the web so brilliantly!!! Have a hopping time girl.
Pinky

Vicky said...

Yep you're right, that Fink chick is pretty great, gonna miss you on the ICS DT. Will be following your blog though so we can stay in touch, congrats on the DT spots. :)

Olena said...

Awesome card! Love it! ~Olena~

Maggi said...

I love this card, your spider web is awesome!