Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ICS Sketch 24 & other stuff!

Hey there all-
It is time for our next sketch at ICS! This weeks was challening too for me! Maybe I just have no brain! Okay all you smarties, no comments on that!!!! Well we have another awesome sponsor this week! You get to pick 3 images!





Dawn's sketch:











My take :

Supplies:

Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps (love them)

Ink: Stampin Up!

Paper: DCVW Summer stack, Stampin Up! & unknown

Embellies: Joann's essentials & unknown

I decided to do a 6x6 card so that I could follow the sketch! I don't know why I don't change them much but I am assuming it is because I am anal! I just like to show they can be done as is.

Thanks to all of you that liked my style! I have just been into fun cards that make you smile versus pretty & beautiful cards! Maybe it is because I suck at them!!!! Who knows.

Okay I have had some questions asked of me so I will take this time to answer them. Now to make sure I can remember them all!!!!! Leah- I bought 72 colors of Copics. Taylor is really getting talented at using them!!!!!! I just love the fact she is doing stuff because she is very talented!!!! I bought mine in Ciao on Ebay to save cost!!!!! Denise- my parents are there until the house is built. Right now it is down but in a stop waiting for the architect to make up the drawings! My dad is really enjoying the apartment!!!!! Very strange for him! I know I am missing someone!!!! Ugh!

Well I am gonna run! Sorry for the boring post! I love you all and I am still doing a rak for my followers!!!!! Come on and make that post to me!!!!! If you posted last week it will add you in to this weeks!!!!!

10 Winks for Fink:

Maggi said...

Another cutie card, love it!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Hey Fink! This is a fun card, those clear dollar images are too cute! I hope all is well with you, BR-T

Liz Weber said...

That is the cutest card Fink - that horse is adorable and I love those buttons you used!

Jess said...

Such a fun card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!! I really love your card and the fun colors!! ;)

Michelle said...

Hi Fink! You are such a master card maker. I miss you tons. We need to talk.

Regina said...

super cute..love the little embellies

CraftyC said...

A really cute card Fink. A lovely image and great embellishments
Clairex

Andrea Amu said...

Super cute! That is one funny stamp image! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` TFS
Have a great Evening:)x