Followers

Friday, June 5, 2009

OTF Blog Hop!

I have a card to show you all! I made this for my mom's birthday (6/6) using the sketch at Sketch Saturday!

Let me show it to you now:




Supplies:

Paper: Prima Marketing, DCWV, SU & Karen Foster (recycled)

Ribbon: Best Value

Birthday Wishes: Joann's Essentials

Rhinestones: Darice

Ink: Stampin Up!

Cutter: Oval, Creative Memories

Prisma blended with gamsol & Sakura Glitter Pen
As I have said before, I love using sketches!!!!!! I just love having a card pattern laid out for me. With this already done I can pick the stamp I want to use and the technique! I am very into my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol! I also have bought 72 Copic markers but haven't used them yet! I want to just sit and work with them one day. Now Taylor, who is 14, has tried her skill with them especially since her Creative Painting class at school! She is still learning to blend them but I think it has been a nice job! I told Antonia she is to young to use them!!!!! Please make sure you check out Inspirational card sketches!

I don't know if you are interested in the details of the card but I will list them for those of you that don't like to think! Hee Hee! I know I don't! This is a 6x6 card that I made since my parents are living with us (since fire) I can hand it to her and not pay extra postage! LOL

Card base: 6x6
Second square (pink): 5 3/4x 5 3/4
Printed sheet: 5 1/2 x 4
Oval template- cut 2 of same size then offset one

Basically I followed the sketch exact (which is what I like to do) with the only exception being the offset oval. To make the stamped oval stand out more on the white paper I inked the edges with brown!

Well thanks for visiting! Next in line for the Blog Hop is wonderful talented Library Bunny (Sara) at http://www.thumpster73@blogspot.com . Have fun!

20 Winks for Fink:

Pearl said...

Lovely card , Fink ! I like the stamp you 've used !

Maggi said...

I love this card Fink!

Dee Gallimore-Perry said...

Hi Fink!! This card is adorable!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Hugs!
Dee ;)

Andrea Amu said...

Cute card... I know your mom will love it! Hop-Hop!

Karen Pinsonat said...

what a cute card! Those mice are adorable!

Library Bunny said...

this is such a cute card, i really need to get a couple. miss you girl, hugs

Heidi E. said...

Cute Card..

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

What a beautiful card! Hugs!

Purple Princess said...

Super sweet card!

LAuclair said...

Too cute! I love the little mouse!

Lawren said...

Thanks for sharing with us.

Candace said...

WOW! I've gotta learn how to stamp and color like that!! Awesome!

I Cut The Scrap said...

I love that patterned paper. I am sooo into cupcakes right now.

scrappermimi said...

Such a pretty card, I'm sure your Mom loved it!

Julia M said...

What a cute card.

HeatherC said...

What an adorable card Sheri!

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by! Hope everything is going well for you and your family!

wendyp said...

Hey Fink! Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOVE your card! Awesome job coloring with the pencils!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Wink, wink!

Anne said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the stamp...