Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The ICS Sketch & life

I am sitting here realizing again it is Thursday and I have not had a chance to post my ICS card! We have some new gals with awesome work! Make sure you check it out. I will be updating my blog with their blogs as well! We also have guest designers now so make sure you check us out!

Here is Dawn's sketch:

Is this sketch not awesome? I am sure you will enjoy them. The best part about
sketches is they layout out the plan for you!

Okay here is my take on the sketch:

I am going to stop now because I goofed this up somehow and I have tried fixing it but it is driving me nuts! Ugh! I am not a computer genius, well at least not anymore! Sorry!

3 Winks for Fink:

Pearl said...

Hey Fink !

Love the coloring you did for the stamping !

Hope life at home is better now !

hugs,

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Fink, love how you use the sketches.

Maggi said...

I love this card Fink, awesome colors!