Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day

To all my online friends and family-
I want to wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I hope it is fun, peaceful and quiet! Now if that would just work for me! I was given a giant chocolate chip cookie, flowers, Itunes card and balloon! My youngest made my card with a peek a boo window! It was very cute!

We are officially done with track! Yesterday was conference which was from 9 to 3! It was the top kids in each of the 8 schools. Bay did not finish as well as hoped but Jack did a fantastic job! He placed 2nd in his throwing events! For discus, he threw 115 and the first place throw was 119 which was luck! This kid has never thrown that far! For shot put he also placed 2nd. He missed first by 1/2 inch! He was thrilled to do death to place again this year! I was so proud of him! It was cold but at least it did not rain for a change!! His running team finished 4th but that was still great!

Well no more babbling just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's day! Hope it is blessed!

3 Winks for Fink:

jacque4u2c said...

Sounds like you have been on busy gal - I am glad you got to enjoy your special day! your gifts sound awesome. O would love to see the card .

Maggi said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, sounds like you're having a great one!

Leah said...

Happy Mother's day to you Fink:) Hugs!