Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

PRAYERS PLEASE!!! MY PARENTS HOUSE BURNT DOWN

I am an only child and have never been so scared in my life! I got a call on the way to my parents from my mom that their was on fire and my dad was inside! I panicked of course but I thank god right now that their are ALIVE!!!!! They lost everything!!!! So I will try to be on but life is going to be crazy!!!! If you could just pray for them I would appreciate it!!!!! Also pray for their kitty who unfortunately was a causality!

Wow, Happy Mother's Day! Hee hee Right now you have to have a sense of humor!

15 Winks for Fink:

Alecia Wolfford said...

OMG, I'm soooo sorry for this awful news. Thank goodness they are ok. Prayers for them and their precious kitty, poor thing. {{{HUGS}}}

Maggi said...

Oh geez, Fink I'm so sorry this happened to your folks, I'll be praying for them!!!

Denise Clark said...

OMG! How awful to lose everything, yet I know they are thankful for their very lives. Of course, they will be on my prayer list. Is there anything I can do to help?

Heather said...

I am soo sorry about your parents home. I am very glad they are alright. Let us know if there is anything we can do !

Unknown said...

oh our prayers to you and your family!
so sorry to hear this!

Vintageandjournals said...

Oh my I am sorry to hear that,but glad they are okay!!!
I will be praying for you all.

Cheryl said...

I am so sorry to hear about this hun, and absolutely, I will pray for your parents...sorry too, they lost their kitty-cat. Please keep us informed and let us know if we can help somehow. {{{hugs}}}

wendy said...

Wow, I am so sorry! I'm thinking of you guys!!!

Karen said...

So sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are will all of you.
Karen x

scrappermimi said...

I am soooo sorry. I am glad they are safe but such a terrible thing to happen. Hugs and prayers for all of you!

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear such bad news..
My thgoughts and prayers are with you all:(

Diana Mancuso said...

Their kitten didn't make it? That's really sad. Thank goodness your parents are okay.

Liz Weber said...

Oh Fink I am so sorry to hear and see this. {{hugs}} and prayers to you and your parents.

wendyp said...

omgosh! Fink, I am so sorry! My thoughts are with you and your parents right now during this difficult time. (hugs)

Marcea said...

OMG sweetie, so sorry I have only just read this. Thank God they are both safe and well. So sorry they lost everything but you still have both your parents. What a dreadful thing to happen. Sending lotd of love your way
-x-