Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Unscripted Sketches Saturday

Hey there all-
I just wanted to remind you to join us for this weeks sketch challenge over at Unscripted Sketches! This was a very hard one for me! I did okay but I am not thrilled with it! I used the colors of a wedding we have coming up for this card.

Here is the sketch by the very talented Jenny:




















Here is my take on the sketch:

Supplies:
Paper: Stampin Up!, DCWV & Bristol
Stamps: Katie & company and Stampin Up!
Ink: Stampin Up! & Sugarloaf
Punches: Marvy & Fiskars
Flowers: Walmart
Markers: Bic Sharpies
Rhinestones: Joann's
Diamond Glaze: Judikins
Ribbon: Darice
I left the box together instead of splitting it like the sketch but use 2 different stamps to make the image. I was thinking that would make it the same as the sketch. This is also a standard size A2 card. I do want to try this sketch again using a different set of stamps! I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me and please check out the Unscripted Sketches site! Check out all the talented DT members I am proud to be with! Remember we want you to think outside the box! Have a great weekend

5 Winks for Fink:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. I love the colors you chose. The image is also very well colored. Great job!

Library Bunny said...

this is so cute, fun colors.

April Hall said...

Such a cute card!

wendyp said...

beautiful card, Fink!!! Loving the colors you used!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great color palette and the card has great flare! BR-T