Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life is gonna be crazy!

Well a few days after the fire you can kinda try and laugh because it keeps you from crying! My parents got out only with the clothes on their backs. My mom said of course she had her 12 year old jeans, old bra and slippers on for such an event! LOL We saw the early part of the blaze on the news (online) and I am so glad I did not get there to see the flames shooting out! It took 3 hours for 6 cities to put out. The fire was so hot the fireman stood in the street trying to put it out! It was so scary to see those flames that I would have past out thinking my dad was in there! We have been so busy with all kinds of people from different places it is mind boggling! Who needed this kind of shit at 66 and 64 years old! My mom's birthday is in 2 weeks so I guess instead of saying she wants nothing, she will want everything! This is a very trying time and I am sure will get better over the next few weeks and months!

Here is the picture after the firemen had started leaving! It was considered a risk still so they kept a firetruck and police there all night because they thought it might re-ignite! The house will be leveled!!!! There is nothing left of the inside at all! 36 years there just up in smoke!! The 3 oak trees were killed and where coming down today! This is when you know life sucks! Right now they are living with us and we are happy to help! The deck off the back of the house was burnt and that is where my mom called me from! No one knows still what cause it and how it got going so fast! It is a mystery still! My dad metal john boat even melted!!!!! We will move on but sure could use the prayers! Thanks for your kind comments! Pretty scary stuff!

9 Winks for Fink:

Heather said...

How awful. Thank goodness you are close by for your parents!

Maggi said...

That is horrible! I'm so glad they're safe!

Kristen H said...

My prayers are with you, I am very sorry about this happening. I am glad you parents came out of this safely.

Diana Mancuso said...

I am so, so sorry. What terrible news! It's so sad that nothing could be salvaged. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.

Heather said...

How are your parents holding up? Everything going alright?(At least as alright as it can be?)

Christi Flores said...

Oh wow...that is horrible! My prayers are definitely with you and your parents. I cannot imagine...but I am so glad that everyone is safe!

Anne said...

What an awful shock for you all. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers

rose said...

oh , my prayers are with you at this moment in time,So glad you mom and dad are safe and sound, 36 years gone like that is so horrible,but at least they are safe.
thinking about you,and miss you

Elizabeth said...

I am very sorry to hear about your parents house. I will be praying.

As well for your mom and her health and your BIL too.