Followers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Okay tell me it will stop----PLEASE

So was I wrong thinking that this week would be normal! Well the house fire, yes I know I said burnt down but it stayed standing but it will be leveled soon! I thought this week would be more normal since mom was going back to work and it would relax her some. She got up this morning to get ready but just could not make it! She went into the emergency room and was admitted with pneumonia and smoke damage. UGH!!! I don't know how much more I can handle! I have to say that I am glad she went because she was looking and breathing horrible! She does have lung issues by the way! Oh my things have been crazy!!!

Thanks for letting me vent to you all! Also so that you know I will update with a card tomorrow for Inspirational card sketches! Check us out!

8 Winks for Fink:

Pearl said...

I am sooo sorry to hear all these , Fink ! my heart really goes out to you & your parents !

I pray for strength, hope & wisdom to carry you thru & forward !

jacque4u2c said...

You can vent anytime -that is why we are here - hang in there!

Heather said...

Hope your mom is feeling better soon!

Maggi said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry Fink! I hope she feels better soon!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Oh noooo, not good. So sorry to hear this Fink, hope she feels better real soon!!

Cheryl said...

Goodness! Your family is dealing with a lot lately. I will continue to pray for them and I hope your Mom gets to feeling normal again soon! Hang in there, we're all thinking about you guys!

Robin L Greenslade said...

Wrapping my arms around you in comfort and prayers. Keep on venting - I'll keep listening and praying for you.

It's the least I can do.

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Fink - what a scary story and terrifying for your parents and you too. Hope your Mum is feeling a bit better soon. It certainly does remind you that possessions aren't important and that your loved ones are!
Hugs
Lynne