Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Unscripted sketches!!!

the new sketch place I am designing for is Unscriped sketches!!!! We are a weekly challenge group that provides you the sketch with you doing what you want with it! We want you to think outside the box but you can do it just like the sketch if you just can't vision it! It is so UNSCRIPTED! I hope you will join us each week!!!! Just click my blinkie or go to www.unscriptedsketches.com! We will be up and ready this saturday with your first sketch! Let me know if you stop by! Hugs to you all!

I am hoping to have some cards for you this week! I am going to have a busy week because I am helping my mom's work out all week with some filing! I will have money for our Spring break trip at least!!!!! I also have a dentist appt! I am afraid of the dentist!!!!!! I so want to get my teeth fixed but so don't want to go!!!!! Basically what I am saying is a busy week ahead for me!

Thanks for always stopping by! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!

9 Winks for Fink:

Heather said...

This sounds like fun I just joined it! Oh yeah I didnt have any layouts for awhile because I was on vacation!

Maggi said...

Have a great week, I hope it's not too stressful! I know what you mean about the dentist but it will be a great appointment for, I know it! :)

Alecia Wolfford said...

FUN, love me some sketches!! Will check it out for sure, and congrats to you!!

Tricia said...

this sounds like fun! I will have to check them out!! congrats again!!

Jess said...

Sounds like a fun new site! You know I'm always a sucker for a good sketch. Congrats on making the team!

Jennifer Stutzman said...

thanks for letting us know about the unscripted challenges. I bookmarked it and will check it out.

Sheryl said...

Congrats Fink, I will check it out!

Pearl said...

Wow ! can't wait to see the first sketch & card DT reveal !

Have fun with this DT !! I will check out the sketches whenever I can !

Diana Mancuso said...

Yay, more sketches! I'm going to head over to US right now. Thanks again for stopping by my blog!

* wink *

Diana