Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some cards for you to see!

I know that is what you all come to look for! I am smart enough to figure that out! : ) Anyway, my first card is for my DT spot at Inspirational card sketches. I thought this was going to be a tough one and was I right!!!! I decided to stick with my pick a stamp and work with that. Hopefully you all like it as much as I do! I stuck to the sketch pretty much as is! That is my big thing for those that don't have the idea's to change it! I love using the sketch since it gives me the idea I just long for!
Anyway, here is Dawn's great sketch:

















Here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps, Hero Arts & Gstudios
Ink: Stampin Up! & Colorbox
Paper: Stampin Up! & DCWV
Ribbon: Offray
Shapes: Creative Memories
Prisma
Gamsol
Pom Pom

This was a fun card and I knew I wanted to do with egg shapes! I was just racking my brain thinking! I do like the outcome of this card! That is unusual for me! I love how the little bunny came out! I hope you all like it as well! I think you can see how I stuck to the sketch!


I also did another card for fun this time! Well not that I don't have fun with my DT but just because this time! I did this for Friday Sketchers! It is another bunny of course because I need my Easter cards for peeps! LOL

Here is the card:
Supplies:
Paper: Stampin Up! & DCWV
Ink: Stampin Up!
Ribbon: I have no idea--sorry
Pom Pom
Prisma
Gamsol
Stickles
This was a different one! I just could not figure out what to do but I had the bunny already to go!
I hope you like it!
Well it has been a busy week here! I am helping my mom's workplace out with some work that needs to be done! So I am very tired! I will be going to bed now so thanks for looking! I am so excited to see some of my friends/followers at the new sketch site! Make sure you check it out! Hugs to you all! : )

9 Winks for Fink:

Unknown said...

Cute cards! Love how you added the pom poms. Well done! :)

Heather said...

The ICS card is too stinkin cute!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Super cute cards Fink!!

Maggi said...

Cute cute cute! I love the multi colored words on the first card. These are both so sweet!

Tricia said...

those pom poms make me giggle everytime i see them on one of your cards. These are super sweet!

Daniela Dobson said...

Both of these are adorable. Love the pom poms !!!

Andrea Amu said...

Cute Easter cards! I didn't do a single Easter card and I really should!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What awesome cards fink. love the fluffy tail! Beth aka BR-T

April Hall said...

What cute cards!!!!! I love the pompom tails!

We play catchphrase. It's one of the best games to play!