Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Unscripted sketches debuted Saturday

Hey all-

I am sorry that this is posted late but I have been super busy! I am working for my mom's work place as a temporary to help get some filing caught up so I have been working a lot!

I am so excited to tell you all that Unscripted sketches officially became ready to go! We are all very new to this so things need ironed out so please bear with us through this time! I hope you all will come over and give Sharon's sketches a try! You will see wonderful work done there as well as so many different styles and ideas! We are a place where you can think out of the box!!!! You can show us your cards, altered items or anything else you try! I am thrilled to see several of my followers there already! You girls are always awesome!

Now I will share the sketch:


















Now I will show you my card for the design:
Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar
Paper: Stampin Up! & DCWV
Ink: Stampin Up!
Ribbon: Offray
Eyelet punch: Fiskars
Prismacolor Pencils
Gamsol
I made this for my mom's boss since her mom is in the hospital not doing very well! I wanted to let her know that we were thinking of her!
I am hoping that you all will stop by and try your hand at the sketch! If you visit there and join us please come back and post here that you did and maybe there is a small prize for playing along! I will draw a random name of everyone who tries! I will pick the winner but you must be in Mister Linky before the deadline!
Thanks for stopping and be sure to come back for more cards! You all rock! I will be missing this week possibly as we are leaving for spring break but I hope to say hi! Hugs all

11 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

Hey Fink! I was so happy to see the Unscripted Sketches open up for business on Saturday. As for my card well you can see it here
Only the Best...

Unknown said...

Your card is so very cute!! I love the owl, so adorable. Great job on this weeks sketch! :)

Anonymous said...

Fab card Fink Hope you had a great Easter weekend:)♥

Maggi said...

I love that owl!

Caryl P said...

I love how you stretched the sketch instead of flipping it. Cute card, have a great spring break!

Tricia said...

great sketch and I love what you did with it! That owl is a hoot!!!

Enfys said...

Great card Fink, I am behind on my challenges, but will try and join in next week

Denise Clark said...

Congrats re Unscripted Sketches! Terrific card!

What are you doing for Spring Break?

Marcea said...

lovely creation hunny
-x-

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Fink..Hope things are welll with you chick:)♥

April Hall said...

LOVE IT! Owls are my favorite thing now, and this came out so cute!