Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Man have I been to busy!

Well as you all know we had spring break last week! I had so much to do to get everything ready but still decided to go in the Monday before to work at my mom's place! I wanted to get things situated so that I could get more accomplished when I got back! Anyway, that put me behind the 8 ball big time! I did make for a second decent check! LOL I still have some time to go so that is nice plus I am saving my money for me! Yea!

I also had to whip out my dt cards before I left too! Nothing like waiting until the last minute! I also was gonna be gone during calls so need to get moving. I ended up not doing today's Inspirational card sketch because we stayed away a day longer than we planned. Luckily Dawn is the most amazing women and said to take the break and not worry about the card! I am going to try and get it done this week but I also have 2 tracks meets to go to!

We had a track meet today in the freezing rain and hail balls! Ugh! I am so done with cold. The only advantage I have is that my hair curls more when wet! I don't like that but people say I should be happy about it. Taylor did well and Jack did outstanding! He placed first in discus with a throw of 102'11 and shot put of 38.5! I did take the camera but with the rain I did not use it much!
We had a great time last week in Columbus, Ohio! We visited the Zoo which actually was disappointing! We did the 3 big malls and COSI science center! That was a blast. I will show you some pictures now.

COSI

That is this unicycle bike high in the air! You petal backwards then forward across the air! I did not try it because even though it is 100% safe, I would fall from the sky.

Well you come for cards so I will show you my work for my new design team which is in it second week. I hope you all come and join us!!!!
Here is my card:

Supplies:
Paper: Stampin Up! & Paper Studio
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Clear Stamps & Inkadinkado
Prismacolors
Gamsol
Stickles
Flowers: Prima Flowers
Pom Pom
Ribbon: Stampin Up!
This was my new stamp that came that morning in the mail! I have to say I am not really happy with it but I was working on a deadline of getting it done early for when we were on our trip! I am sure that either of our mother's will like it though!
Well I am sorry my blog has been lame! I have been busy with this working stuff of which I am not used to! But I am getting extra money for myself so that I can spend it without guilt!!!!! Plus I am so darn tired from lifting and filing that I don't get near the computer! I am sorry in advance and will try to get things situated soon so that I have a better plan! Thanks for always visiting and I promise I will be by to visit you!!!!!! Thanks for your lovely comments each time! I have made some great DT friends so please use my links and check them out! Hugs to you all!










23 Winks for Fink:

Anonymous said...

Love the handmade dots! Life gets in the way sometimes, but enjoy it!

scrappermimi said...

Great card! I love those cool pictures, looks like fun!

Jackie said...

Awesome card Fink...just popping by to say hello :)

Kristen H said...

Great card! I love the unicycle photos, that looks like fun. I would probably fall too!

Kim Costello said...

Wow you have been very busy, not sure I could do the unicycle and made fab card too! Thanks for visiting me ♥ HuGs Kim x

wendyp said...

Awesome card, Fink!!! They have one of those bikes at one of the museums by us. No way I was trying that. I'm a big chicken when it comes to heights, lol!

joybear said...

Very cute card! Love the photos and had to giggle...you would fall from the sky..sounds like me! Congrats on the track going so well..sorry it was so stormy. Thanks for stopping by my blog...made my day!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

very nice card, such perfection

jcscraphappy said...

wow lots of fun, cosi is awesome.
great card. thanks
jennie

LAuclair said...

What a bright, happy card! Thanks for the inspiration!

LindainNCtoo said...

Kewl!!!!


I guess the blog hop stops here.

Rozzella said...

Hiya Fink, it's good to see you! Sounds like your life is quite crazy at the moment. . . and you still find time to make cards. Good for you!

I Cut The Scrap said...

I havent been to COSI since grade school. I will have to take DD up there. Beautiful blog by the way!

Carol said...

That does look SO HIGH! :) but FUN! - the card looks equally fun, that image is adorable and the colors you used go great with it! Very NICE!

Shellieh said...

looking for your hop post fink-- hugs!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey - thanks for passing on those pictures - that looks like it would be fun, but I'm like you, I would fall from the sky :) I love that card - it is so cute. Hope you enjoy your Sunday !!

Library Bunny said...

cute card girl

Julie said...

wow I could never do that!!!

T said...

Cute card!

Jacqueline said...

Loving the card Fink!
and wow are you busy

Jackie said...

Oh lovely card, nice and bright and cheerful, love that image :o)
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Fink...
`WoW` those piccies are cool..Hope your having a lovely Day:)

Vicki said...

Busy, busy! It's that time of year here too. Love the cards and the unicycle picture is awesome!