Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

This weeks DT card

I am a little late on posting this because I want to leave my last post up for the SNR people but seems like no one was interested! I do appreciate all your comments on my little box project and card! I also am glad to see so many people interested enough in following my little old blog!

This weeks sketch at Inspirational card sketches












This was a nice sketch because it was so clean & simple but fun to do! I enjoyed this one! I just got some more stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps and the one was a horse so I used it for my great Aunt's birthday but it won't get there on time of course! That is me! But she will get it!

Well here is my take on the sketch!


I am really loving doing long cards lately! I just thought this horse was to cute!
Supplies:
Paper - Stampin Up!, Martha Stewart and Watercolor
Ink - Stampin Up!
Color: Prisma & Whispers
Ribbon: Stampin Up!
Button - ?
Fiber - Rak



This card is an 8 1/2 by 8 and scored at 4. I just thought the bandanna paper would work so well with this card! It was fun to make!

I also have told you all about my new camera!!!! I am so stinking excited that James allowed me to have a chunk of his bonus money! I got a raise this one so I could buy my camera! I stayed with a Canon so that I could use my current 35mm lens which is a blessing! It is funny because I am anal about reading the instructions and I am on page 60 or so! I have no idea how to work this thing!!!!! I am so winging it when taking pictures! LOL Well, I wanted to share pictures of my prize!















I said I would never switch from film but I really did not like the little camera we have because it has been acting up so I got my SLR! I am so happy! Well it sounds so far like this weekend is going to be slow! So hopefully I will get some cards done! I am bummed because there is no race on Sunday this week so that will be a boring day! Hugs to you all!






9 Winks for Fink:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love he stamp image! And your new camera is such a beauty. Hugs, Moni

Leah said...

Such a cute card! I want that horsey so much...it's just so cute. Your camera looks lovely, though I'd have no idea how to use it either!

Betty J Schaub said...

too cute. I love your little pony and the bandana pp does work!!!

Maggi said...

I am loving the camera, congratulations! The bandana paper was perfect for the horse, great job!

Melissa said...

WOOHOO on the camera! We are Cannon @ our house. I'm still learning my camera and I've had it for a while.

The card is wonderful. Love the horse stamp and how you interpreted the sketch!!!

Hugs!
Mel :)

Marcea said...

Your card is great hunny and your camera looks far too professional for me, lol ... wouldnt have a clue where to start!
Have alovely weekend
-x-

Natty said...

Oooh enjoy your new camera - I recently made the move to SLR and am still getting to grips with my camera and having a prime lens attached - no zoom button there, just my legs for stepping back and forth to get the shot! LOL

Oh and the card, super cute! :oD

Unknown said...

oh nice camera, I want a new one ;)
oh and I joined the Paper therapy blog group ;)

Anonymous said...

How can i remove windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops first software?
I procure recently bought a acquainted with laptop that is old. The living soul I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, indeed although it originally came with windows Me. I be to remove the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more honour than the windows Me would. Also I wish to unseat windows xp because it is an forbidden copy. So when I tried to stir one's stumps updates on it, windows would not introduce updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://olqaaaz.makesboyscrazy.com]american chop suey recipe[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers :

It's best to relinquish [URL=http://zgiivqi.makesboyscrazy.com/trent-chaytor.html]trent chaytor[/URL] Windows XP and good upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://vfnkpom.makesboyscrazy.com/san-antonio-texas-superior-court-cases.html]san antonio texas superior court cases[/URL] Besides, Windows XP is style [URL=http://pgbgeae.makesboyscrazy.com/oregon-tile-and-marble.html]oregon tile and marble[/URL] healthier then Windows Me. Windows Me is out and divers programs that can come across with XP, can't [URL=http://tphueks.makesboyscrazy.com/csed-alaska.html]csed alaska[/URL] path with Me.
------------------------------
all you have to do is addition the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black [URL=http://nbziyio.makesgirlscrazy.com/what-does-gyt-mean.html]what does gyt mean[/URL] sieve with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://ienfauq.makesboyscrazy.com/fatsos-pee-board.html]fatsos pee board[/URL] thump any key when it tells you to then install from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE TEXT TO WIPE [URL=http://kqpzlzz.makesgirlscrazy.com/leland-benson-oakland-oregon.html]leland benson oakland oregon[/URL] OUT OF THE CLOSET THE [URL=http://vxkfcol.makesgirlscrazy.com/leslie-hutch-hutchinson.html]leslie hutch hutchinson[/URL] CONTINUOUS HARD PUSH WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH STIFF [URL=http://kqpzlzz.makesgirlscrazy.com/lena-valeitis.html]lena valeitis[/URL] PROD TO INSTALL IT ON. THEN UNITE ALL THE UNENCUMBERED ARRAY ON THE EMPTY [URL=http://vayaxff.makesboyscrazy.com/qfc-seattle.html]qfc seattle[/URL] URGENTLY TRAVEL ONTO A BRAND-NEW FILE LOCATION, IT ON LOOK LIKE C:/ Open or something like that