Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call




This post is for the DT call at Inky Impressions! These are cards you have seen already! Nicole I picked these 2 for the coloring aspect of your call. I also have others you can see in my slide show! I will keep my fingers crossed! Thanks

7 Winks for Fink:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Hey Fink! Cute cards! Thanks for visiting my blog! I got my copics about a month ago? I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I have about 60 or so now? waiting for my order of 36 more soooon! I am going to the copic certification course next week too!!! woohoo!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hello my fellow Buckeye. Thank You so much for entering our 1st Ever DT Call. Your cards are just so cute! Thank Goodness I have judges to help me select the winners because I would not be able to pick the winners myself. I wouldn't have been able to narrow it down without my judges. Your stuff is really nice Fink! HUGS! Nicole : )

Anonymous said...

Great cards Fink...keeping m fingers crossed for ya sweetie..
`Good Luck`(not that you need it with your gorgeous creations):)♥

wendyp said...

Good luck, Fink!!! I just love that little moose!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Fink!! Best of luck to you:)

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful, good luck on that DT position!!

Denise Clark said...

My best friend loves moose and this one is absolutely adorable! I will send her a link to your card! She'll love it too!