Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Taylor's Birthday& IC Sketch for March 2nd

Hey there all my friends!

I want to thank all of you that have become followers! I am just sorry that I have not had more to show you lately! Please forgive me and stay my follower. I had what I felt was a major let down this week with card making!!!! It was very upsetting to me to but I have learned from this! My cards are made for the love of my crafting & for those who receive them! I have decided it is what I love about them not what someone else thinks about them! So I will just keep on doing it and giving them out hoping to make someone not everyone but someone smile!

Here is the card I did this week for Inspirational Card Sketch blog. I sure hope you check it out because it is alot of fun plus Dawn's designs are wonderful!




Supplies-
Paper - Stampin up!, DCWV & ?
Ink - Stazon & Stampin Up!
Color - Prismacolor & Whispers Strokes
Clip - ?
Ribbon - Stampin Up!
Stickles
Cricut

This is the set Bunny Hugs from SU, isn't it cute! I just thought it was so plain so decided to put grass for the bunny to be in and hand made it! It sucked! So I went through my Cricut stuff and found grass so I used it instead!!! LOL Mine truly did suck! I want to tell you that I probably will be boring you all with more Easter cards since I want to get them done for Taylor's friends and family! Sorry in advance!

Well today is officially Taylor's 14th birthday! I can't believe where time went! I was shocked when her and Jack made the year dating which is going to be 14 months in a week wondered where time went then but now looking back thinking where did my little girl go???? It seems like it was just yesterday I was fixing a boo boo or rocking her to sleep listening to her favorite tape! Where does the time go?

Well thanks for looking! Please come back again!

15 Winks for Fink:

Heather said...

This card is adorable! And welcome to the world of 14 year old girls! My oldest turned 14 in August.

Maggi said...

Hey Fink! Love the new card, you are rocking the bunnies lately, awesome! :) Happy birthday to Miss Taylor! I don't even want to think about Toot growing up! lol

Betty J Schaub said...

Your card is too sweet. And I know what you mean about the kiddoes growing up too fast. My grandson just turned 5 in November and it seems just a year ago we were in the labor room and my dd was delivering him. Time flies!

Jess said...

Cute card Fink! The pom-pom as the tail is adorable. Happy Birthday to Taylor!

Andrea Amu said...

I don't know what happened that made you feel let down regarding your card-making, but I hope you are "feeling better" about things now! And I am glad you know that the real reason for this crafting should be for you... to make yourself happy and to yes, make someone else smile when you give them a card from your heart!

some kind of wonderful said...

huge hugs girl! i love what you did with the bunny card! sorry i am not around more often but thank you so much for all the love you have left me on my blog! i will have to find a way to prevent my kids from aging cause i can't even imagine getting past 6 at this point! lol!

Tricia said...

I am winkin for FINK this week! I love the card and I will forgive you for not sharing so much lately!! The little bunny tail puff is perfect on this card!

Olena said...

This card is just beautiful! : ) Super nice job! Love it!!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor! I love your cards! Don't beat yourself up. Your work is wonderful.

Calia Yang said...

that card is just too cute!!! ^_^

Michelle H. said...

Fink, I just love that Easter card it is so adorable! Thanks for the nice message! Hope you have a nice weekend!
Michelle H.

Dawn♥ said...

OH my I totally love your card girl! I think you did a beautiful job with the sketch! The papers make me think if spring. I ♥ your card!

Suzanne said...

beautiful card Finkster! and YES, finally...you've realized that crafting is about making you happy and satisfied...I think that anything crafted from the hands and heart would bring a smile to anyone's face regardless of how it looks! I've always thought your cards were beautiful!

Marcea said...

this bunny is so cute, love it hun
-x-

Tricia said...

winking for Fink again this week! Super cute card and I love the little bunny tail!!!