Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inspirational card sketch

It was time to do another card sketch this week but I also wanted to make it work with other challenges out there. So I worked hard to accomplish that without changing our sketch! I was able to do that this week!

Yesterday James mentioned that Taylor had a birthday coming up on Wednesday (next week)! Her birthday always sneaks up on me! I always feel like I should have a few weeks yet but boom there it is! LOL I think it is because February is a short month! I can't believe that she will be turning 14!!!!! Where did that come from??? Seems like just yesterday I was totting her to preschool! She is really a good girl though! Never was any trouble. Okay I won't say she was perfect because boy can a teen have an attitude! If they talked or acted like that when they were little they would get a spanking! When they are older you just grit your teeth and try not to kill them! : ) But for the most part she has a very sensible head on her shoulders. One of the things I have always admired about her is she is very kind and has such a large heart but that also is her biggest weakness! Well enough about that you all came to see a card or something not hear about our life!
This weeks sketch:
Isn't this great!? I was a confusing one for me again this week! I worked hard but I was very happy with my outcome you can see just below!

Supplies:
Paper - Watercolor, Stampin Up! & DCWV
Ink - Stampin Up! & VersaMagic
Stamps - Hampton Art & Inkadinkado
Flower - Prima
Pearl - No clue (hee hee)
Pencils - Primacolors (blended with oil)
Ribbon - C & G
Pins - Making Memories Chloe
Pom poms - Kids stash! Hee hee
I hope you all like my take for this week! I really enjoyed doing this once it was done! LOL I was gonna start all over because I made a boo boo on my card that I am sure you all saw! But I decided that is what makes it mine and not a Hallmark!!!! It was made for someone with love not computer generated!!!!!
I am hoping to get more done this week! There are a lot of great challenges out there but please make sure you check out Inspirational Card Sketches since I think you will enjoy it! Also, check out the rak you could win! Again, thanks for stopping by to visit me even when there is nothing to show you! I appreciate all your comments!
Come on back now you hear!

21 Winks for Fink:

rose said...

oh love this sherri so cute and there is no such things as boo boo`s in the craft world lol!!
love the colors

Vicki said...

This is adorable! The bunnies are too cute. Please stop by my blog and pick up something there for you!

Maggi said...

Look at the little bunny tails! So cute!

Pearl said...

Totally adorable with the hoppy bunnies ! lol ! another great take of the sketch, Fink !

Marcea said...

They grow up so fast - my son is almost 16 and I just don't know where the time has went. He is a great kid also - we should be so proud.
This card ..... talk about cute!!!! I really love your take on it - fabulous idea!!!
-x-

Jona Panesa said...

loved this card!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Easter card, it's gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

What a really cute card!!!! I love how springy it feels, it makes me long for spring and summer!!!!

Very cute!

scrappermimi said...

Oh my, those bunny tails are the cutest thing ever!

Elizabeth said...

That card is stinkin' adorable. I love those bunny tails. :)

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the different items you used and it all just comes together beautifully! You're so talented Fink!

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

totally cute card honey i love the bunnies

Sheryl said...

That's really a sweet card Fink - I love the little bunny tails!

I know what you mean about how fast they grow up - my eldest will be 10 next month - I can't believe he will be in double figures!

Melissa said...

FINK!!! I love this card....so cute!
Happy BDay Taylor!!!

Jess said...

The bunnies on this card are so cute! I have a blog award to pass onto you. If you'd like, visit my blog for details

Jackie said...

awe what a cute card! I love it :) I have a blog award for you over on my blog!

Calia Yang said...

omg!! this is just so cute!!! love the bunny tails!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore this card.

Kim Costello said...

This is a fantastic take on the sketch Fink, those bunny tails are adorable, too cute, HuGs Kim x

Andrea Amu said...

This is totally adorable! Great take on the sketch...creative!

Nicola said...

Wow what a wonderful card. These little bunnies are the cutest I have ever seen.-x-