Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It is sketch card time again!

Hey there all -
It is Tuesday so it is the big reveal of the sketch at Inspirational Card Sketches. This week sketch is a tag! This was fun to do but also challenging! I would have never thought to do this! I told you all before that I need to make Easter cards so unfortunately for you I reveal a bunny card! I have looked all over for Easter stamps and just can't find any that I like or even find them! So you are all stuck looking at my same stamps! My apology in advance! : )


I would love all of you to give this sketch a go! It really does bring out the creativity in you! Make sure you link it to Mr Linky so that all my friends at the DT can come visit your blog! We love to see what everyone has done!





Okay I want to share my creation with you! I know I know but Fink it is bunnies! I warned you! LOL

Sorry for the poor lighting this week! So, this is my take! I like how it finally turned out!
Supplies:
Paper - Stampin Up! & DCWV
Ink - Stampin up! & Whispers
Flower - Prima
Flower lace - Wilton (yes like the cake stuff)
Ribbon - Offray
Pom Pom's - Tails and flower center
Tag card - Making Memories card and envelope templates
This is a standard size A2 card so fits in a normal envelope! That is the best part no extra postage is needed! I actually might duplicate this one for family cards!
Well that is all to share card wise. I have been slacking on getting cards done! Well I do know that life is going to get very busy for me coming up shortly. Taylor and Jack have track practice every day after school and so the meets will start which is every Tuesday and Thursday. So I will be going all over to watch them! This is their second year doing track! Jack is great at shot put and discus! Has quite an arm! I love the fact I have my new camera to take pictures this year! This is so fun because I will be able to see them right away and it is better than our old small camera! Yippeeeeee!
Well thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I sure hope you come by again soon! I actually hope I have something to show you! LOL Not just life chit chat! But that may be all I have! Come on back now you hear! : )

17 Winks for Fink:

Alecia Wolfford said...

SO CUTE, love the bunnies!!

Maggi said...

I love the tag and I think your bunnies are adorable so keep them coming! :)

Olena said...

This is gorgeous, I just love this!!! The colors are fabulous!!! Great take on the challenge! ~Olena~

Anonymous said...

Fink I♥your tag card..Those bunnies are so sweet..love your flower ribbon along the side..
Have a lovely Day:)♥

Dawn♥ said...

And I absolutely LOVE your take on the sketch! Love that trim and the cute bunnies! Awesome job and keep up the beautiful work! :)
♥Dawn♥

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

cute cute cute tag card!

scrappermimi said...

This is too cute...so loving those bunnies!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous, I just love the bunnies!

Marcea said...

Loving those sweet little bunnies!!! Hope you have a great weekend hun
-x-

Char said...

Thats so cute!

Femin Susan said...

wow ! so great about you . your creativity is very beautiful and different. I love your arts and of course your blog too much.

Femin Susan said...

Thank you for your visit on my blog and your nice comment... You make me smile!!

Ineke said...

I like this tags. It gives a happy feeling by the colours you used. Love the bunnies. Hugs Ineke

Denise Clark said...

Great sketch!!! Your bunnies are adorable! Love the bright, happy colors and feel to this card!

Tricia said...

gotta wink for those bunnies!!!!!

Hanna said...

Very cutie card! ;)

Anonymous said...

Fink, You are too funny! I'm trying to figure out how to sign up my four girls ages 4,6,7, and 9 for softball and soccer on 3 different leagues and go to practices and games without having to put myself in the nuthouse. Is this possible? Love your blog!!