Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A card & I made another DT

I wanted to get this posted before Earth Hour begins at our home! We are joining the effort here at the Fink house! We have our candles out and stuff planned to keep busy while there is no television computers etc! I hope you do your part even if it is just a little.

I made a card yesterday for Taylor's girlfriend's birthday and also used the sketch challenge at LAD (Lizzieanne Designs).


Supplies:

Paper: Stampin Up! & Martha Stewart

Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps

Brads: Queen & CO.

Ribbon: No name! Weird I know

Color: Prisma (blended w/Gamsol) & Tombow markers


I also have some more exciting news I made another sketch design team!!!! We basically found each other by accident but I saw her card at ICS went to her blog and there was a DT call! I was so excited to get her email today! We will be ready to go in April with our first sketch! I can't tell you where yet as things are still being worked out. As soon as I can tell you, I will make the big reveal!!!!!

I am also so excited to see so many wonderful people have become followers! I am so grateful. Thanks for making my day!!!!

Well it is almost time for Earth hour so I have to get ready! Thanks for stopping and please come back again soon! I will try to have more for you to see then once a week! I just need to get motivated and off my butt!







10 Winks for Fink:

Tricia said...

congrats on the new DT spot! You are deserving of it!!! We did earth hour last night too!

Marcea said...

massive congratulations hunny!!!!
-x-

Denise Clark said...

Congrats on getting a DT spot! They will love your designs!

This horse image is so cute! I love the little butterfly on his nose!

wendyp said...

Congratulations Fink!!! Thats awesome!

I totally forgot about earth hour, but I think I was catching some zzz's by that point anyway, LOL!

Dawn♥ said...

Big huge congrat's Fink! I'm tickled to hear that you've made another DT. Girl see I told you. Woohoooo for you! I'm real excited for you! :)
♥Dawn♥

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

congrats on making another team lady.. your stuff rocks.... you deserve the recognition

Denise Clark said...

What did you end up doing for Earth Hour?

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Congratulations on the DT spot - one of my goals this year is to at least try one. You are amazing and I can't wait see what all you will be doing for them.

I love this card - the horse image is adorable.

Have a good afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your DT place. Love your card too!
Barbara
x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Congratulations on making a DT! Thank you for playing along with my sketch.