Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nothing new really

Well it is now Saturday for me and I have to say nothing is new! I have been fighting a cold for about 2 weeks now which is driving me nuts! I know to keep a close eye on myself since colds can mean such trouble with my asthma! I just gave up the fighting and saw the doctor! Of course, I was right, I have a bacterial infection which is affecting my sinus! Something you don't know is I can NOT swallow pills! I had a hard time taking the birth control pill! Well my doc prescribed an antibiotic which is no surprise. I asked her right away how big it was! She drew it on paper and it looked smaller than a pea so I thought I am a big girl and this is no problem, I can swallow this! Well James brought them home and the pill is the size of a HOUSE! I will chew her out for sure! I have the hardest time taking them plus no one is allowed to watch me try! I am just glad I finally went because maybe in a couple days I will be able to sleep and breathe at the same time!

I have another card due for Inspirational Card Sketches on Monday for posting on Tuesday! I have been so glad to so many friends visit there and try their hand at it! I sure hope you keep visiting! I am glad because we have the future sketches but I seem to wait until the last minute! LOL I really need to get ahead of the game but I seem to create under pressure! I do encourage you all to stop by and give it a try!

Well I am glad it is the weekend! I am also glad that Nascar is back on!!!! I am so excited that I can watch my races on Sunday now! It is my time so to speak! My girls like Nascar too plus we are getting Jack into it!

I have truly appreciated so many of you stopping by to visit me! It is nice to see you and to come view your blogs! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I also hope you like my blog change! I really want a 3 column but I can't seem to get it to work! Maybe I am just dumb! Hee Hee! Hugs to you all!

8 Winks for Fink:

Jacqueline said...

HI!!
I hope the antibiotics will do there work and you're feeling better soon!

Maggi said...

It's so funny you mentioned trying to get the 3 column blog, I FINALLY figured it out a few minutes ago! lol You'll have to take a peek and tell me what you think. I can send you the links I used to figure it out if you want! I hope you feel better soon, I used to have the worst time taking pills too!

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Fink! I hope you feel better soon! I don't know if your up to scrapping? Check my blog and their is a scrap crop going on until Sunday midnight Eastern time. Lots of RAK drawings and some games!
Michelle H.

Elizabeth said...

I sure hope you start to feel better after you take your horse pill!!!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Hello Fink, I got your email.
I found your blog by jumping blog to blog.
I was trying to leave you a comment the other day and it wouldn't let me.

I hope you are feeling better.
I also have Asthma. If you don't take care of those colds you will probably end up with a trip to the hospital. Glad to hear you got the antibiotics before it got worse.

I think your Blog is Lovely!
It is very neat and I love that color of pink.


Cheers,

Dorothy

Tricia said...

so sorry you are not feeling well. Good luck with the meds!!! lol...I wait until the last minute too to get my cards done!!!

Calia Yang said...

Hope you feel better! i hate pills too!!! you should take a picture of your pill next to a ruler eheheheh take care girl! *hugs*