Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another card!

Happy Hump Day to you all! I am glad that tomorrow is Thursday because my whole day is open and I am hoping to get things done!!!!! I tried for another dt but did not make it! Oh well, I will keep trying! I really only want to try to have 2 dt's I am on. I don't want to over extend myself! I have another one that is a sketch one that I am hoping for!!!!! I love using sketches!

Anyhow, tonight I wanted to share a card I did for Mojo Monday's card sketch. I needed to do a get well card so I used the sketch for this! My neighbor who is a few years older than me a few weeks ago had an aneurysm and is in intensive care! She loves to garden and lets Antonia bother her while doing so!!!!! I have some other cards I want to get done so hopefully that will be tomorrow! Now I will give you the card!


Paper - Stampin Up! & DCWV
Ink - Stazon, Dew Drop chalk & Stampin Up!
Eyelet Scallop punch - Fiskars
Stamps - Stampin Up! & Hero arts
Ribbon - Stampin Up!
Stickles
Flower Pins - Chole by Making Memories
This card varies the sketch differently! I actually did not realize it was different until I was all done! Oops! I sure hope you all like it! I really don't have much to say which is so unlike me!!!! I hope you will check back & you know that I will be looking at your blogs! Please take time to look at Inspirational Card Sketches! Also I am deciding on a little challenge for all of us but just need to put it together! Hugs!

4 Winks for Fink:

Cheryl said...

Very nice! Love the stamped images and the straight pins too! Thoughts and prayers are with your neighbor....

scrappermimi said...

Great card...just love that stamp. When you find the right DT it will work out...keep at it! Good Luck!

Tricia said...

great color combos! Have a wonderful day, Fink!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card. Thanks for playing! :)