Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

It is officially my BIRTHDAY!




Well I shared some pictures here of early birthday gifts for me! First one is a gift I got from an online friend of mine Leah! She sent me this package of goodies! Inside was all kinds of fun things. My favorite was the little crochet flowers she made for me!!!!!! It was so sweet of her to think of me! The second picture is from my adorable friend Michelle! I first met her online but was blessed to be able to meet her in Utah!!! I am trying to make a trip out for her birthday! She gave me a cute tin with the things inside! It was so fun! Of course my girls sniffed out the chocolates! LOL The third and final picture is of my SURPRISE GIFT!!!! I was told to go in my scrap room for a minute to come out and find a box in the living room. And much to my surprise inside was a baby kitten!!!! He is all black to replace the one I lost a year ago Novemeber! I now have 2 dogs, rabbit, guinea pig, 1 cat & 1 kitten 13 weeks old! Funny I am very allergic to animals! I am sure my doctor will just love me! LOL She will tell me how it affects my asthma etc! I never listened before so why start now!

I was able to get in the stamp cave last night to make my card for my first DT but I wanted to make sure if I could post it first and I have to hold on to it until the 3rd of February! When I can show you I will share it with you! I am so excited! I really like it too!

Well hate to say that is all I have but I am boring! I know this weekend will be busy since later today I will be at my in laws then to the movies with Jack & Sunday is a Super Bowl party/b-day at my parents!

Thanks for stopping! Hugs to you all! Thanks so much my friends for all your wonderful comments and congrats on my DT! I adore you all!





10 Winks for Fink:

Leah said...

Happy official birthday Fink! I'm so happy that you got on the DT:) Yea! You!

Louisa May said...

Happy happy birthday Sheri !! Hope this year brings lots lots of joy, good health and pleasant surprises !

wendyp said...

Happy Birthday, Sheri!!!! Hope its a fantastic one! What a cutie pie kitten!

Suzanne said...

Happy Bday stinker! Forgive me for being late...but you know i have preggo brains! It looks like you enjoyed it!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Happy B-lated Birthday Fink! I hope you had a fantastic day! You deserve it so much. I hope your getting better as the days pass. HUGS, Dawn

Anonymous said...

`Happy Birthday` Fink..Hope you had a fab Day:)~X~

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on the DT!!


I met my friend at the Store in Butler, PA...it's a fabulous store. :)

Happy Birthday!!

Misty said...

Wow, you made out! I think the kitty is super sweet, you practically have a zoo! Take care.

Sheryl said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! Lovely prezzies - and such a cute kitten, too.

Calia Yang said...

Happy belated birthday!!! *hugs* hope you had a great fun day! you got some great scrappy goodies! enjoy them!