Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have exciting news!

Hey there all! I am sorry I have not posted recently but I have been fighting off the flu the last 3 days. I feel better today but still feeling a little down. Anyway, I have a few updates I need to do! I owe 2 friends who have tagged me about pictures so I am going to do that now!


This is Taylor on Christmas day receiving her coat from my parents! She loved it and was thrilled that my Dad picked it out! He told my Mom that they were going to buy it so they did! LOL Okay I am supposed to tag people too but I know this has been going around for a while so if you have not been tagged then TAG your turn! Oh yeah and next to her is Jack (bf of 15 months soon) like you all did not know that! LMAO

Okay now that I have been a good girl and remembered that on to my exciting news! I have been making cards for a while now but more since I had that kid shatter my right wrist! I found that with little movement I could still do cards more than scrapping so I focused on this! I figured what the heck I would try for some design teams even though I think my cards are to simple! But I have been learning and trying new things so I am happy! Well I was turned down for a few but then a lovely lady by the name of Dawn came by to visit my blog. I think if someone comes to visit and leaves a message I should do the same! She said she found me on another blog and stopped by. Well in visiting her I found out she was starting a card sketch blog and was having a call. I decided to try for it and I MADE IT!!!!! I am now a proud design team member at http://www.icsketches.blogspot.com/ I hope that you will stop by and try with us! She makes great designs that I am sure you will love to use!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait until we officially start next month!


Okay that was my big news!!!! I am so excited that I was allowed to share! Lets see I wanted to share a Valentines day card Taylor made since I have been sick! It is for her friend. I truly think she is so much more talented that me!!!! She wants to find out how to design stamps! Anyway, I will post her card. Also I have a "date" Saturday night!!!! It is not with my husband either!!!! I am going out with Jack! He is taking me to the movies for my birthday!!! We did the same thing last year too! I am into scary movies and so is he but Taylor does not like them so we go! I am looking forward to it!!!!!! Okay now the card!

Is it not cute!!!!!! Well thanks for stopping. Hope to have stuff for you to look at soon!

11 Winks for Fink:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS GURL!!!---you deserve everything that flowz your way---remember to have fun and keep us posted---remain blessed!!

Cheryl said...

Many congrats! You deserve this, your designs are awesome : )

Jackie said...

Congrats Fink, you deserve it!!!

Louisa May said...

hey Sheri ! Congratulations, gal !! yoU sssoo deserve this. Just wanted to say thank you so much for dropping by and leaving some love... it was really sweet of you and uplifted me a great deal. I of cos' haven't got round to sorting myself out to post ! Will keep them coming soon... i hope :)

Calia Yang said...

congrats fink!!!! well deserving! your cards are so awesome!

Pearl said...

Congrats, Fink !!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations every week !

Katarina said...

Congrats on making the DT team. I love this doxie card you made. I have that set too, but haven't used it because I didn't know how. I just knew I wanted to have it, lol, but never used it. Now I think they will have a testdrive.

kamadesign.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Congrats Fink! I am looking forward to seeing your sketch designs - found you thru the Paper Therapy site!

Unknown said...

Congrats Fink-that is awesome, I'm off to check out the site now:)

Marcea said...

congratulations on becoming a DT member for the new blog - cant wait to work with you!!!
-x-

wendyp said...

woo hoo! Congratulations Fink!!!!