Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DT call and my take on the sketch

I am trying for a card sketch design team! I have been trying more lately for some reason but not sure what it is! I am really enjoying making cards especially lately and feel like I found the niche I was searching for! I want to get back into scrapping again but since that kid broke my right wrist so bad I just haven't done much! I also think that part of my scrapping is the fact that I like multiple photos on a page because I want them to be center stage not the page. I have a few other sketches that I want to try plus the one my 13 year old sketched recently! I think I will share it with you! She is looking forward to seeing what people do with it so maybe some of you will give it a try and link it her for me to show you! Keep in mind that i had to draw the scallops on paint! Please give it a try!

Well I don't really want to share this with all the great card makers I know but we have to! : (
The information is below!

Inspirational Card Sketches DT Call
Call will end January 26th 2009 at midnight!
I'm starting up Inspirational Card Sketches in order to share my inspiration with you.
First and farmost there will be no compensation at this time.I'm looking for 6 designers who love creating cards.
Your term will be 4 months. Term is from Feb-May 2009
If you would love or like to be on a Card Sketch Design Team this call is for you.
Every Tuesday I will send you a card sketch one week in advance for you to work on. You however as a DT member will have to get your creations to me no later then Monday at 12:00pm (noon) Central Standard Time.
You will also get to embellish your cards however you want. My sketches are for your inspiration only. And to help others get ideas on how to use these sketches.
Here is my cards for the sketch:
Okay now on to items used:
Paper - K & Company (100% recycled) & DCWV Glitter stack & SU
Ribbon - Offray
Hat pin - jo ann sew essentials
Brads - Bon Bons by Queen & co
Floss
Paper piercer - SU
Thank you - MM card kit
Well I hope to get some more cards made soon so that you have something to entertain you other than my babbling! Hee hee Hugs to you all & thanks so much for stopping!

19 Winks for Fink:

Liz Weber said...

Just love your card - that flower is awesome. Good Luck with the DT Call.

Your DD has created a fab sketch - I have popped it into my card sketch folder to use, thanks!

Jeanette said...

Very pretty card.

I'm going to create a card using your daughter's sketch. It is really nice. I'll share when it is finished.

Tara said...

Hi Fink,
Good luck with the DT call, your card is so pretty! xxx

Tricia said...

Fabu card FINK! I love it! The colors are perfect! No need to blush or hide on this one! And the sketch your dd did is fantastic!

Pearl said...

Awesome details for your DT call - especially the stitching !

& your daughter's sketch is great ! I will think about it & see if I can come up with something ! ;-)

wendyp said...

awesome sketch! If I can get a bit of stamping time later, hopefully I'll give it a try.

Good luck with the DT tryout!!! Your card is awesome!

Michelle said...

I am really loving your cards lately. That sketch is great.

Anonymous said...

I really like the first one with the stitching! Great job!

~Sheila

Marcea said...

lovely card hun, love the stitching detail. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck with the DT call
-x-

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card, the flower is very pretty. Thanks for playing along. :)

Heather said...

Thanks! I love your card too. I love pink & brown!

Maria Matter said...

Lovely card! You did a fab job with the sketch for the DT call!
Enjoyed looking through your blog, I have a 13 yr old daughter along with 3 boys! She cards with me occasionally! Your daughter did a fab sketch!
Blessing, Maria

Vicki said...

Good luck with the DT call! Love the sketch and your card!

Louisa May said...

that's a lovely card Sheri ! Good luck on the call - fingers crossed for you :)

Dawn♥ said...

Oh I so love what you did with the sketch! Very pretty papers and love the stitching and such on the first card. Lovely job well done and good luck! :)

Leah said...

Great card Fink! I really love it all...especially the little element you added at the bottom right. I hope you make the team! I'm cheering for you:)

Lou Sims said...

Stunning card and loving the papers you used - love bold designs ! ! ! Goodluck with the DT call.

I have also copied yuor daughters sketch and we see what I can do with it.

rose said...

love your take on the sketch fink
good luck
must catch up with each other lol!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours - Good Luck with the DT call too :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x