Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Dang!

Well here I was telling you all that I would do something for you all to see instead of bore you with words! Well I started a card for a DT application but had problems. I made the prettiest flower with my big shot and embossing folder but I used paper I had and it was thin or at least I found out later. Well in stuck in the folder and broke! Okay I thought well no biggie I have not been embossing much maybe it was just me. Well did the 2 attempt put it together with it's ribbon and thank you thingy and was so proud!!!! The next day I went in to work on it again well that is make the card base. I proudly picked up my gorgeous flower and it had two petal fall off! Boy was I pi$$ed! So basically that made me check through my card stock to find that this paper would not be good for toilet tissue!!!!!!! Ugh! Now, I need to really keep a better eye on paper I buy!!!! So hopefully I will get the card made before the deadline on Sunday night! I figure if I don't I will just submit recent stuff you have all seen posted here since before and around the holidays! I think I am going give the dt a shot! I mean what have I got to lose! Chances are not to go in my favor but hey it is the exposure and trying that counts!

Well that is it for today but I sure am going to try to give you all eye candy to look at soon! Thanks for stopping by make sure you come back! Hugs everyone!

9 Winks for Fink:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck for the DT :)

Kylie

Peggy said...

Hey Fink, wanted to wish you luck with the DT application. Go for it.

wendyp said...

Good luck with the DT!!!

Elizabeth said...

I hate it when stuff like that happens with our papers! I sure hope that you get your pretty sound submission to work! Good luck with the DT too, I agree as well! Try you just might never know!

~Nancy~ said...

Good luck with the DT application Fink!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.. you soooo deserve it!!!! Happy Saturday and talk to you soon! XOXO

Dawn♥ said...

Hello Fink I found your blog through Di's Blog. You absolutely do gorgeous work and good luck with your DT submission. :)

Sheryl said...

Good luck with the DT call - and how annoying that your flower was a disaster!

Dawn♥ said...

Hello Fink you asked me a question about submissions for my DT call over at Inspirational Card Sketch. I would have emailed you but I couldn't find an email for you so I just answer your ? here. You need only to submit one card but it's perfectly ok if you make more then one card using the sketch. I hope I've answered your question hun. Feel free to email if you need to. :)

Have a lovely day!

Jacqueline said...

Sheri I have an award for you, please check out my blog!!!!

Jacqueline