Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whew I have been craft busy!

How about you? I still have Christmas cards to make but need to get stamps! Nothing like waiting until the last minute! Sure seems to be my life though! I did get the teacher's gifts done! Well or at least I thought I did. Much to my surprise Taylor changed her mind and decided to give the same gifts as Antonia. It is a good thing that when I buy the hot cocoa packets from Market Day there is 30 of them! So let me get the pictures for you to see.

Paper - SU
Stamps - SU, Rubberstampede & Hero Arts
Pencils - Prismacolor
Blender - Baby oil & Mineral oil
Stickles & Gelly roll pen
Embossing - Ranger
Ribbon - ?
Diamond Glaze

W actually had to make 2 more but I did not get a picture of those! Since we did them quick they were not as fancy! I learned to make these a few years back at a crop in South Carolina. There was a Sampin Up gal there who did this in a small version for regular cocoa packs. This was my first real attempted at stamping back then and I have really gotten hooked!



I did attempt something for my first time & used my own brain for it so you know it sucks! Anyhow, I am making candles for Jack's mom for Christmas! Of course the big one I messed up!!!! Go figure! I might try to use it still but tell her to put the one part in the back where no one will see it. I do have extra candles just in case but no 4 wicks! I did by two so I will maybe just do pillars and 2 big ones! Anyhow, my attempt was a candle coaster! I used Stazon & various stamps underneath the coaster. Here is the picture.
Candle coaster - ?
Stamps - Studio G
Ink - Stazon
Markers - Bic Mark it's!

Basically I stamped it then colored it! I probably should have used paint or paint pens if they have such a thing but I thought about the fact that she won't wash it just wipe it down. So I colored it instead! Saves time and money! I am going to finish her candles today or at least I hope! When I finish I will get a picture!!!

Well I have to get going since I need to clean house for family to come over tomorrow for Antonia's birthday tomorrow! Plus things to finish altering and scrapping! Thanks for stopping by all! Hugs


























11 Winks for Fink:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Those cards are gorgeous! You are really so talented!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey gurli poopoo---thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love on my blog---you're such an inspiration to me and others--i'm on my way to OUTTA THIS FUNK to update a few things---talk with you later!!!

Melissa said...

Cool ideas! I want to know about the baby oil blender....never heard of that. As for me, crafting: seriously...no crafting here. Now that I'm back from freezing with 95 5th graders @ camp, along with no school, maybe I will be able to create again! Give my love to the girls!
:) M

Elizabeth said...

I stopped by late last night girlie and checked out your stuff I just didn't leave a message!!! I love the creations that you made, you are on a roll! I wished that I was, I didn't do a thing this year craft wise!!! LOL. Oh well there is always next year isn't there!

I hope that you have a blessed holiday!
Elizabeth

Vicki said...

Lovely creations! Please feel free to link my blog!! Have a wonderful holiday!

Louisa May said...

Hey Fink ! Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog ! Woooooo you've been busy ! Now you've got me all inspired ! I gotta go scrap tonight !! And i just got back from our hols an hour ago !!! LOL!! See where my priorities lie *wink* !! hahaha!

Suzanne said...

oh check it girl! Those are awesome! loving that candle plate, you rocked it! happy holidays to ya girl! Hope yall have a wonderful holiday!

wendyp said...

Wow!!! You've been a busy camper! Those hot chocolate packs are adorable! Have a happy holiday season!!!

Betty J Schaub said...

Thanks for checking in on me over at my blog. I appreciate your visits and thank you so much for you kind thoughts and well wishes.

Betty aka ZacksNana

scrappermimi said...

Boy girl you have been super crafty, way to go! Bet the teachers love those.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Sherie said...

I LOVE everything you do Miss Fink!!! And I am so last minute too:)

Merry Christmas my friend!