Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It is Christmas Eve

I can't believe it is already Christmas Eve! Today my parents come over for an appetizer dinner! We just hang around here and play games usually! I did want to show you some projects I completed yesterday. First is a picture frame that I made Jack for Christmas. It is so hard making for a boy especially since I have girls and you can make it frilly! Oh well I don't really like it but hopefully he will!
Paper - SU & CM
Ribbon - Offray
Flowers - No clue
Rubons - Dollar Store
Flourish stamp - Heidi Swapp (I think)
Embossing powder
Ink - Emboss it





The next project is his mom's candles! I did 2 snowman & 1 big candle to match the coaster. I had planned on making a fall one but messed up the one candle and got mad! LOL I did calm down and start all over! I like what I did and hopefully Susan will too!

Candle - Walmart
Stamps - SU & G studio
Ink - Stazon & SU black classic
Markers - Bic Mark it's & Sugarloaf
Ribbon - Offray
This is only the 2nd time I made candles so I was pleased with the outcome! Actually it really is not that hard and makes great presents! If you would like to know how I did it please leave me a message & I will send you details! The one snowman candle has snowflakes too but you can't see them!

The 21st was Antonia's birthday! She had a great time and finally got a fish tank! We all planned to buy stuff for it so she could have it running before Christmas! We bought her a gift card for Pet Supplies Plus to buy fishie's (yes it is spelled wrong). I will post a picture or so of her big day! I can't believe she is 11 already! I also can't believe Taylor has had a boyfriend for a year and a month! My girls are so grown! Do you think she is excited to get her tank?????

Okay well that is it for today! I want to wish all my family and friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!







8 Winks for Fink:

Anonymous said...

I think that pic frame is very cute. I love love that flower candle with the coaster! So cute.

Michelle said...

Love the candles. So cute.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Those candles are fabulous!!! Hope you had a Wonderful Christmas Day!!!

Elizabeth said...

What great gifts girl!!! Hope that your New Year's is blessed.

Vicki said...

I love the picture frame! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year.

Suzanne said...

love the frame and candles woman! glad to see that your holidays are going well!

Shauna said...

Great Post! Come enter the giveaway on my blog :) ♥ Hugs!

joybear said...

Those candles are amazing!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!