Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Man am I bad!

It has been a week again!!!! Just seems like I am not able to get to my blog since I want to get to everyone else's! Things have been busy though. We had Taylor's choir concert on Thursday which was okay plus night shopping at Walmart with Taylor. We were able to finish Antonia plus her birthday done! It is tough having a Dec. 21st birthday. Friday I spent the day shopping with my mom!!! We accomplished a whole lot!!! I was able to get James, Taylor and mostly my dad done! That was so wonderful. Mom and I had lunch just the two of us which has been a long time since we did! Heck for over a year we have gotten a new family member (Jack) so it has been different for a long time! Defiantly in a good way! We laughed, gossiped (about nothing really) and stuffed our faces! We had blast shopping and picking on people!!!! When you are Mrs. America and her daughter you can make fun of people!!!! LMAO We are so NOT!!!! But it was fun anyway. We had a great time!!!!! I was super glad to get so much done!
Well I will show you a couple more cards I did quite a while ago! I have been trying to stamp images and color them plus use stickles if I want so they can dry! I will cut and assemble later!
Okay I will quit boring you all!!! To the cards!
This Card I think was for my challenge over at Never Been Kissed Scrappers.
Paper - DCWV, Bazzill & SU
Ribbon - Offray
Brads - Joann
Liquid applique
Stamp - SU & Perfectly clear
Ink - Versamark
Embossing Powder - Ranger
Pop up dot - Zots


This card basically is same stuff but I added
Button - Walmart
Candy Cane brads - Walmart

Here is a quick one I did:
Paper - SU
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Markers - Sugarloaf & Bic
Stickles
Ribbon - Christmas gift of past
Snowflake Stamp (down blue side) - ??
Ink - Versamark
Well I am going to go for now!!!! I will hopefully update sooner than a week! Glad that you are all still stopping by to visit me!!!! Oh I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will make the DT at NBKS! I really doubt it though but I can hope! LOL

7 Winks for Fink:

Jacqueline said...

Looooove your cards!!!

Jacqueline

Michelle said...

I swear your cards get cuter and cuter all the time.

Cheryl said...

Love all your cards! Especially this snowman one, good job!

Elizabeth said...

Those cards are adorable!! :)

nora said...

thats beautiful Fink!Greetings Nora

joybear said...

Very cute cards!

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. Fink.. these cards are so cute.. look at these gingerbread men.. awwww... totally adorable!!!!! Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays!! XOXO