Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lazy! Sorry!

I have not updated for over a week! I am sorry!!!!! I have been visiting people still but just have not wanted to type on my own! Eek.

I wish I could say something is new but it is not!!!! I have been trying to do holiday shopping mostly. I thought a week ago my allergies were just acting up but now I think it is a cold!!! My poor nose is so stuffed and my asthma is kicking my behind! So that takes a lot out of me so that could be contributing to my laziness!

This card was a boo boo card too! I don't know why but I recently decided to work with what I have instead of starting all over! This was the second version of my first boo boo card like this! Probably wonder why this is a boo boo and that is because I cut the yellow to small then decided to use my scallop edge punch from SU but I am dumb and have not figured out how to do all around with it! To fix it I used my cutter causing the yellow to be to small! I just decided to offset the two colors. I felt like it needed something so I did the yellow Stickles all around the white! I ended up happy with my creation!!!!! Believe it or not!
Paper - SU
Watercolor Paper - No idea
Stamps - SU & Rubber Stampede
Markers - Sugarloaf & Bic Mark it's
Ribbon - Joann
Stickles
Glitter - No idea
Ink - SU & Versamark
Embossing powder - Ranger

Here is a card Taylor did for my sketch challenge at Never Been Kissed Scrappers! She did not like it but I thought it came out cute! Heck for a 13 year old it is pretty darn good!

Details of her card:
Paper - SU & DCWV
Ribbon - Offray (I think)
Stamps - SU
Scallop circle punch - SU
Pop up dot - Zots
Ink - SU
Embossing powder - Ranger


Well thanks for looking today! I will hopefully update again soon instead of being lazy! LOL Be on the lookout for my gingerbread cards!

12 Winks for Fink:

Becky said...

HI! You had found me through OOTF and I finally made it to your blog - yea! Super cute cards! Love the one that dd made... She may not be happy with it but it's a lot better than some cards that I've seen some grownups do! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

nora said...

What a beautiful cards Fink!greetings Nora

Sherie said...

Love your boo boo card! I wish my boos boos looked so great:)

Also, WOW Taylor, you did a GREAT job!!!!

Mer said...

Sometimes the best creations are happy accidents. :) Love the cards!

Jacqueline said...

Love the cards!!!

And no I'm not going to leave Never Been Kissed Scrappers.
Still come over and join the fun!

I alway's wanted to have my own kind of forum and Ning community's gave me a couple of ideas about how I want to start out.

And even with all that other wonderfull scrapping community's and forums I wanted to start my own, because scrapping is became so import to me after my PPD.

Sooooo your still going to see me around at NBKS, I love it over there!!!

Jacqueline

Stacey Michaud said...

Great cards Fink! Don't you love when Oops turn into beautiful things! Hope you are feeling better!

some kind of wonderful said...

sorry i have been MIA...life is getting to me! i see no let up in the insanity until jan! i am trying to "do it all" and deal with temper tantrums and what not...sorry i haven't been around! thanks for stopping by and making my day!

Auntie Em said...

Love both of those cards, tell Taylor WTG! Thanks for stopping by.

rose said...

oh love the cards they are both great!

Sheryl said...

Hi Fink! Love the cards. Strange sense of deja-vu when I called up your blog - same background as me!

~Nancy~ said...

These cards are awesome Fink!! Your work and blog really make me smile! I hope you're having a great Friday until so far! Wishing you a great weekend and talk to you soon! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Cute cute! don't you just love boo boos!! I really love the colors you used...so different!