Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It is Friday/Saturday morning here!!!!

I decided it was time to change my background again as I am sure you all can see! I still had to keep some purple in it too! So in amongst the red and green you will find it! I am thinking that I will be updating my slide show soon too! I also think I will have one for family and one for scrappy stuff!
Today was spent at my Mother in laws for her birthday, which was Thanksgiving. I made a card for her birthday which was a quick one. I did not care for it but what can you do! I have to make another birthday card for Antonia's friend party! Ugh, I am tired of b-day cards! After that I am hoping to get more Christmas cards made plus work on gifts I plan to make! I actually have been making a lot of cards lately and need to post them. I am taking my time because this way I have something to show you all and to say! LOL I mean you all know how much I hate to talk! hee hee I think I will show you both birthday cards I made for James' brother and mom.

So let me do that now!
Sorry for the crappy picture! This card was made using my Cardmaker's Sketch Book! I love love love that book. Anyhow, the details

Stamps - SU
Pens - Sugarloaf & Bic Mark it's
Ink - SU & Whispers
Brads - No clue!
Paper - SU & No idea
Fiber - A rak
Tag - SU
Staple - Who knows


This was a quickie card made for Eric. I really love the sketch book because when you have an idea the card comes to you so much faster! I am getting bolder with colors and things too! Going out of my norm I guess. I will go ahead and show you my mother in laws card!

Looking at the picture my hubby took it looks very crooked but I promise it was not! Let's see the details
Stamps - SU
Ink - Rubber stampede
Brads - Joann's
Ribbon - American Crafts
Flowers - Walmart & ?
Paper - American craft (I believe)
Chipboard - Joann's
Embossing powder - Ranger
Paint - Making Memories
Yes I stamped the chipboard piece crooked but said oh well! I would have never put dots and stripes together but saw an example and tried something new! I won't talk or type your ear off but I will say please stop back for more cards I have worked hard on! I also appreciate you all stopping by! If you stop please leave me a comment even if you are anonymous (just say your name in the comment if you want). This will keep you from having to register if you don't want to! Yes, this is for my mom and aunts! LOL
See you all soon! If you get a chance check out some of the places I visit, you will love them!

15 Winks for Fink:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I LOVE the orange card. I find it hard to use such bold colours, but you have done it wonderfully! (I think I may also find it hard to use other colours than pink - since I have a daughter my scrap stash is all pink! hehe, lucky its my fav colour lol)

Kylie

Michelle said...

That second card is so cute. Love it.

Elizabeth said...

cute cards...i really love the second birthday card!! :)

joybear said...

These are sooooo cute!!

Sherie said...

Girlie, these are beautiful cards! Can't wait to see the rest:)

Ronda Simpson said...

Love your cards and background!! So cute!

nora said...

These are so beautiful,Greetings Nora

Suzanne said...

these are so cute Fink! and the crooked stamping works for the card...I wouldn't have known if you didn't point it out! Great cards!

scrappermimi said...

I think your stripes and polka dots look great together! WTG!

Misty said...

What cute cards.
I love that little truck!
Misty

ladynurse4 said...

very cute cards. thanks for checking out my blog and sketches.

Andrea Amu said...

Cute cards and I love the new festive holiday blog look!

Auntie Em said...

Great cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm new to OOTF as you saw but love what I've seen so far.

renee said...

Cute cards! Love the background. I really wish Typepad would allow backgrounds. Oh well, at least I found the colors.

wendyp said...

Awesome cards!!! Love that first card with all the packages in the truckbed...very cute!!!