Followers

Monday, November 17, 2008

A quick post and the reason for my mojo block!

I wanted to stop by and say a big THANK YOU for all of you stopping by my blog! I just hope I can keep you all entertained and have cards at least to show you!


Well it is technically Monday morning now so I guess I can give you an update about our weekend. Weather is yucky here so the whole family did not really feel like doing much! Friday day was spent running all over including the grocery store. So the rest of Friday night was catching up on blogs and sites! Saturday everyone got up feeling lazy! I had done so coloring of the ornaments I have been showing you all so I went in to look at them. I had had the base card and embossed part done but had screwed up 3 of the colored parts trying to do things with them. So I had to recolor and wait! Well the stuff was sitting calling me to finish it up! So with my laziness following me I finished it up! I will show you all a picture of it in my next post. We then decided to go visit the in laws so that we could just be lazy on Sunday. I will talk about this more later. I know you all are just screaming please no!!!!!

I did want to show you some of the reasons why I don't get anything done when I am trying to make cards or even scrap! It is a big heavy annoying thing! So now the pictures!

So this is my scrappy card making block! I was just minding my own business coloring when the cat decided he did not want me to do any coloring! Then I grabbed for a pen in the white bin so he laid in it! So I decided to work on something else and he got really mad and laid across everything! You know most of the time, I have a hard time creating because mojo is at Sherie's house! LOL Sherie will understand this! But lately I have kitty block! As I water colored he was hit the blender with his paw! Anybody need a cat?

11 Winks for Fink:

Elizabeth said...

I really expect to see a page of that big ole' kitty sitting on your stuff!!! That is totally cute even if you don't get anything done!

Anonymous said...

Hi! :)

I have put the blog award on my blog :) Thank you so much again!

I have never done Digi Scrapping, one day I might try it. Do you do digi? Or just traditional? I suppose I could be classed as a Hybrid... I print out my journalling hehehe.

Hope you are having a good day! Kylie

Anonymous said...

That is so funny Sheri. And no cats for me thanks!

renee said...

Okay, that is way funny. You really should scrap it. I think that he was just trying to help. Looks like helping to me.

Sherie said...

Oh girl, but he is soooo cute:) But we have 2 puppies, and they are 3 handfuls:)
I will send your mojo back right now. Your mojo was playing at the beach with my mojo, LOL!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Aww..your cat is so cute...she's just a big ball of fluffy love. I hope you get motivated to move her so you can get scrappy. :)

rose said...

oh ROFLMBO!! well you are just going to alter some think for kitty
how about a ribbon ball or pom poms attached to ribbons so he can play, or just get him his only scrappy corner!

Anonymous said...

Kitty block..that is too cute!!!

Sherie said...

Hey Sheri, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing the attention to the CX site you have. I am in the same category as Ali! I have quit even chatting in there, it seems very political as to who you are. I just thought it was me that nobody likes:( Just wanted to say thanks for stepping up!

Melanie said...

Oh - those photos are adorable!!!

BrendaB said...

LOL! Love those photos of your cat!