Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Feeling a little better

I have to say that I am feeling better today. My head is killing me still plus my sinus are hurting but other than that......LOL I guess I will get there! Thanks to those of you that gave me well wishes! I have been trying to keep up on blogs so be looking for Fink to show up! You all do some wonderful work plus I love hearing about what is going on in your lives! Glad to know my is not as abnormal as I thought! Hee hee


Today is Jack and Taylor 1st anniversary of dating! I can't believe that starting dating in fall of 7th would have them going out still fall of 8th! It is funny cuz they are great together! I am glad that after all the waiting they decided to go out! They are good kids with good heads on their shoulders!!!! And yes, we have had the talk!!!!!
I have tried to get in my scrappy room but just could not do it! I just seem to feel okay then night hits and my head throbs! But I do have a couple of cards to show you!!!!! Well let's so you that and give you the boring hoopla! LOL
Paper - SU & ?
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Stickles
Markers - Bic Mark its
Diamond glaze
Metallic's- Gelly roll
Ribbon - Joann
Stamps - Rubber Stampede & SU
Scallop punch - SU
Basically this is the same card as before but I skipped the squares and left background solid!! Mostly because I am lazy! I used the scallop square instead the tag! Oh yeah, I used a different stamp too! I think I love the brown and pink bulb!

Okay next card was done by Taylor. I will explain as much as I can! She wanted to hand make as much of the card as possible!

She hand drew the tree & base then cut it out. The star was punched out with CM mini punch. She wanted to do more to it so she added beads as ornaments but still did not like it so she hit the stamps! After telling me I did NOT have enough Christmas stamps she found some penguins with lights and just left out the penguins! She wanted it to look like they were laying in the background to get ready to be on the tree! Her last thing was versamark stamping the merry and bright! I think it turned out cute! She is thinking of doing presents yet! I think she should leave well enough alone!
Okay I was also given that blog award by Rozita "Rose" and need to pick my people. I decided to pick my 4 blogger friends as & my 1 new blogger friend as:
Scrap This - Nancy
It's my Thingy - Elizabeth
A flash from my Past - Sherie
Walkin on Sunshine - Michelle
3+1=4 - Kylie New blogger friend
Scrapbooking Obessions - Amy new blog
I added an extra new blogger friend! Congrats ladies! I will hit your blogs to let you know to collect your award!

13 Winks for Fink:

wendyp said...

You and Taylor both did awesome cards!!! Both variations of the ornament cards are great!!!

feel better!

Elizabeth said...

What great cards girlie!!!

Also, thanks for picking me for a blog award, that totally rocks! You made my day and I sure needed it!

Sherie said...

I am loving the ornament cards, put together or puzzled together. And your Taylor sounds a lot like my daughter:) I love her card too! She has quite the talent. Tell her happy anniversary!

And thank you so much for the award! I have never been given a blog award before, it means soooooooooo much to me!

Mer said...

Awesome cards! Congrats on your award! :)

Michelle said...

Aww, thanks Fink.

joybear said...

She did a great job!!! Just like You! and glad you are feeling better!!

~Nancy~ said...

Wow.. you girls have been busy together.. love both of your cards so much.. especially the glittery touches!!!!!! I hope you'll feel better soon! Take care and have a great Friday! XOXO

~Nancy~ said...

Wow.. you girls have been busy together.. love both of your cards so much.. especially the glittery touches!!!!!! I hope you'll feel better soon! Take care and have a great Friday! XOXO

~Nancy~ said...

OH and thank you so much for the award.. you're such a sweetie.. and you sooo made my day!!!!!! That's definitely what I needed today.. so happy to be able to call you my blog-friend! XOXO

nora said...

What great cards beautiful.Greetings Nora

Karen Pinsonat said...

very cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Hay, Thank you so much for my blog award!! :) I haven't had a chance yet to pass it on or put it on my blog, but I will on Monday :) Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my blog, I love reading them!

Beautiful cards too!! You are very talented :)

Kylie

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Thanks for the award Fink!