Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends!!!!! I did not realize it has been so long since my last post! I have been making cards so been busy busy! I will not slam you with them all at one time as to bore you!

Let's see today for me brings a trip to my Great Aunt's house for dinner! I am not sure who all is joining us. I am made a Cheesecake & Banana Cream (from scratch) for dinner. I am not a pumpkin pie eater or cheesecake so I am eating the banana cream! I should be getting ready but of course I am sitting here! LOL

Okay now to my cards!

This is one I did for a card sketch challenge at Out of this Funk. This was a fairly easy card to do especially when you have a sketch!

Paper - SU & KI memories
Snowflakes - Walmart
Ink - SU
Embossing powder - Ranger
Rhinestone - SU
Tag - SU
Ribbon - Joann's





Here is a card I made by mistake! I wanted to score it like a normal card but goofed it up! I decided I was going to work with it anyway!

Paper - SU
Ribbon - Joann
Watercolors - Prisma
Markers - Bic & Sugarloaf
Stickles
Ink - Watermark
Embossing powder - Ranger

I think I covered it all! I did not plan for the brown bulb to look like that!!!!! I don't like it but you know sometimes you just can't sweat the small stuff! So this is the one you give to mom cuz she will love it anyway! Ha ha!

Well that is it for today because I have to get ready! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! God bless you and your families!!!!! I am thankful for all of you!!!!!!

2 Winks for Fink:

Michelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Sherie said...

You didn't mean for the brown to look like what? I think it looks gorgeous! Happy belated Thanksgiving!!!