Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am so proud!

What a great thing to happen to me today! I was reading over my comments to see that Rose picked me for a blog award! I am so excited especially since I am trying to keep up with my blog more now! This came at a great time too! I woke up today and had the yuckies!!!!! Plain ole yuckies!

I did a couple cards plus wanted to show you the ones Taylor made too but just but the weekend blew by and today I hardly moved! I promise I will update soon! Hopefully tomorrow will bring a better feeling day!

I also will pick the people I need to to pass this award on! Thanks so much for picking me! Gee I feel like I won an Oscar!!!!!

4 Winks for Fink:

Sherie said...

Oh Fink girl, I sure hope you feel better REAL soon:-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for blog awards. Thanks to Rose I got that cute one too.

Keep looking up girl. I love ya.

Stacey Michaud said...

I really hope you feel better soon! congrats on the recognition of your blog!

Elizabeth said...

Cute Blog!! It was fun talking to you last night!! I love all the projects you've posted. You've got some talent girlie!!