Followers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Gonna try to be a better blogger

Well I have had family tell me to get moving on my blog since that way they can find out what is going on in our lives! Well I wish I could say lots but all I can say is nothing! We have had a busy summer with just little things! Things like Brookpark home days, climbing at Whippes Ledges, bicycling etc. We did have an adventure recently at Put in Bay! We spent the day there which was gorgeous until the storm. We shopped at the gift shops, ate and rode our bikes. We took our own to save money. We decided to go go kart racing which was a blast! Even though Jack was our Tony Stewart!!!!! Luckily we got our race in before it poured!!!! Unfortunately we had to ride back to the ferry in it so we were soaked! It was a fun time we can all laugh about!!!!!!

Yes, I mentioned Jack! Taylor and Jack have been going out for 9 months now!!!! I knew that they were mean't to go out a few years back! We basically have aquired another family member. I have to admit it, he is a really good person and fun to have around.

I know I should truly update more but just don't feel like it right now! I will say that I got a new i pod touch that I am having fun with!

Well Hi Aunt Ducky (Dukie) and Aunt Pod! Thanks for always stopping by

3 Winks for Fink:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Good to see an update from ya Fink! We miss ya at CX!!!

Shellieh said...

Where ya been missy? Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Another bad blogger here, but if I can do it. You can do it too. Hope all is well.