Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Can't believe it has been a week since last post!

Time sure does fly! Over the weekend we attended my friend's husbands memorial service. It was unusual since it was just a service no wake or burial. It was just about celebrating Jim's life! You think that I would have had the sense to take kleenex! It was such a great tribute to him plus informative about his whole life! He was a great guy! Thanks to those of you that are helping by sending cards!

So on to more fun stuff! Okay so maybe not fun but not sad! I was tickled pink with my parents gifts for my birthday! I got a real pretty unicorn & the new scor it tool, chipboard & MM paint! I got to take mom to Archivers to shop for myself but it was still great! I can't wait to have a chance to use my new tool! It is such a neat and easy way to do cards! Best part is it makes the perfect gatefold card! No more guessing!

Dad and I have been out doing more business stuff! We got another order yesterday with a deposit! It is going so well it is scary! We have 2 shows coming up that hopefully will generate more business. So far we have had 4 orders plus a few others to come in. Yippee!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I am not going to talk forever as to bore you! LOL See you soon

6 Winks for Fink:

Suzanne said...

congrats on the jumping business! lucky u to be able to go scrappy shopping for your bday!

~Nancy~ said...

So glad to hear that everything is going so well for you!!!! Time is sure going fast these days huh! Have a great weekend! XOXO

Stampin' Meg said...

Hey- go to Scor-pal.com. They have all sorts of projects that you can down load. I LOVE mine!!!!

Lainey said...

Good luck with the upcoming shows - hope they drum up lots of business!

Andrea Amu said...

Great Birthday pressies! Glad that you got some spoilin'!

And I still want to send your friend a card but I still need her addy... could you please pm me it from CX when you have a chance!

Have a good day :)

My Paper World said...

So glad to hear the business is going well, That's really great!
Enjoy your weekend! xx