Followers

Monday, November 26, 2007

This is it!

I was so darned determined to make this holiday blog thing it almost drove me insane! I still by switching to this one lost my links and such but that is okay! I can put them back on when I have time. Did I say when I have time???? What the hell is that! I guess that means my late night time when everyone else is sleeping. I am so glad that I was able to update this! I get so mad when things beat me. Is that a problem????

I wish there was more going on. I just get on here and bored you all to death! Now, I sure have realized that my life is totally boring!!!!!!! I am not sure that is a bad thing but not sure it is good either. What a thought to ponder on!!!!!! Okay there I go with the exclamation things again! I am trying so hard to break the habit. I even do it at sites, here and text messaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. I will try to finish my post without any. I can do it, I can do it or crap I can do it. That was a close one. Gee, I am really trying to not say anything now for fear of those dreaded marks. Dang I almost did it again............ There I will switch to periods.......................................................
That sure is not as much fun....... UGH. I must be done, done I tell you.

5 Winks for Fink:

My Paper World said...

It looks great! I wouldnt have a clue how to change mine!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Love the new look!

Elizabeth said...

I love the new look too it's really festive!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Wow! How pretty! Love the new blog templates! You did good, Fink! :)

Stampin' Meg said...

I gotta say even though you lost your links that background looks AWESOME -I am VERY impressed with your technical prowess!!!