Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I altered a picture frame for my Mother in laws b-day

Are you all impressed by that???? I would be as I have not felt like doing much in a long time! The only problem I have is that I did it last minute and did NOT take a picture of it!!!!!!! I was in such a hurry to get it done, wrapped and to her house that I forgot! It really was not that impressive! I used Glitter stacks, Cricut to cut the word Grandkids, a couple flowers and a piece of ribbon! Sound boring, huh? Well it was!!!!!

Well Taylor and Jack have been inseparable since going out! Wait he did go away for Thanksgiving from Wednesday to Saturday night! He got home and was here an half hour later! They spend everyday here and he goes everywhere we do just like when they were friends over the summer! My husband has all those dad rules---lame!!!! I told the kids I am boss so to ignore dad and listen to me! LOL Poor dad! If he had his way the girls would live with us until we die! Hellloooooo I want them gone someday! Bad Mom! LOL I made a post about the 2 of them a little bit ago and a visitor (Princess Matilda) said that it is better that they are supervised! I so agree! We all sit and laugh together, watch tv, get annoyed by the little sister Antonia (I have to intervene), play games and then I get to play chauffeur to our house and back! Jack is a good kid! He is 11 inches taller than Taylor, 10 to me & 6 to James so we all have neck aches! LOL He is truly a sweet boy and treats her like the gold she is!!!!!!! I knew when they were good friends in 4th through 6th that they would be together! We spent a lot of time with him this summer especially going to his baseball games! He would get so red when we showed it was funny! Now I just pick on him and he gives me that cute smile with tongue sticking out at me then laughs! I told him I can still kick his butt so he better watch out! LOL

Well I am spending the day tomorrow with my Dad. We are hitting some more tackle shops to sell our lures! I am so excited! Please pray for us that this business takes off! It would mean so much to my parents! They could use the luck!

Hugs to all of you, love you and please stop by again!

10 Winks for Fink:

My Paper World said...

I always love to hear your news!
I wish you lots of luck with the business! Have a great weekend! xx

Michelle said...

Have a lot of fun with your dad tomorrow! And next time, remember the picture. LOL!!!

scrappermimi said...

I am sure she loved the frame! Good luck with the business and enjoy the time with your Dad!

Stampin' Meg said...

whoa- that is one tall kid!
Have fun at the fishin' shoppes w/ your pop!

Andrea Amu said...

I love reading your blog! I really do! You make me laugh!

I'm sure your project for your MIL was fabulous! I like the Glitter Stack papers!

Mer said...

Where's the picture of the frame? All that detail and no photo...you tease! ;)

Unknown said...

oh wow, check out your beautiful background, I love it! I've done that before, made something and then didn't have time to take a photo of it, and I'm SURE it was beautiful!! I wish you the best with the business....sometimes it takes a little bit of time before things happen so don't give up!!! Have fun with your father!
Wendy Malichio

~Nancy~ said...

Oooww.. such a bummer that you forgot to take a pic of the frame!!!! It sounds beautiful!!! Good luck with the business and have a nice time with your dad! XOXO

Stampin' Meg said...

psst... hey you... FINK!!!! We need a new post here!

Suzanne said...

whew!!! and I thought I was being bad and not posting!!!