Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

As you can tell I messed up my blog!!!!!

I was trying to get a holiday template on and lost all my links to you wonderful ladies! I then could not get anything back including my old template! So now I am working with a new one! Yuck!!!! I so need to change it. I got the stupid holiday one to work but then it wouldn't anymore. I am so ticked plus angry. I should have left well alone but that is not my style! I promise I will relink you all and hopefully find my favorite links somewhere. I am hoping that if I play around tomorrow I can find holiday stuff and get my blog to where I like it again.

Thanks for stopping!

2 Winks for Fink:

Stampin' Meg said...

hah ha ha - you sound like me Finkie- we need a blogging for dummies class!

Melanie said...

Sorry you lost your links. Next time you re-do your template, copy the HTML and save it into a word processor. Then after you change your look - cut and paste the HTML back in (but make sure you delete whatever coding goes with the old look). Did I lose you??