Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I have been tagged

So I will be answering the following questions and trying not to bore you to death! I would hate for you to get hurt from falling off your chair! LOL

*4 JOBS THAT I'VE HAD:
Medical Secretary
Pre-School Teacher
Federal Reserve Bank Secretary
Data Processor

Of course I have had my retail & fast food jobs! The jobs listed our most recent.

*4 MOVIES THAT I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
Abbott & Costello- Hold that Ghost
-Who done it
How Stella Got Her Groove Back
Dance with me

*4 TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH: Are you sure you want to know this?????
MASH
I Love Lucy
Diagnosis Murder
Gunsmoke

Yes these are all old shows & there are many more I like! I love to watch Scooby Doo too!

*4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Now this is boring since they are all with in 30 minutes of each other
Bay Village, Ohio
Fairview Park, OH
North Olmsted, OH
Cleveland, OH

*4 FAVORITE FOODS
Egg Foo Yung
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Stuffed Cabbage
Cabbage & Noodles (well done)

*4 FAVORITE COLORS
Purple
Pink
Orange
Yellow

*4 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO BE NOW:
Any where!
Any where warm knowing that snow is coming
Dream Land where go and fun dreams happen

*4 NAMES I LIKE, BUT WOULD NOT NAME MY CHILDREN:
Shaquile (just kidding) For real now:
Anastasia
Tiffany
Brendan
Amethsyt

So now I have to tag 4 people. Okay so who to pick?
Meg (StampinMeg)
Stacy (JBgreendawn)
My Paper World (you will love her site!)
Stacy (The Scrap Studio)

7 Winks for Fink:

Mer said...

I didn't know you had been a pre-k teacher! I might have to pick your brain sometime. :)

Andrea Amu said...

I LOVE old Abbot and Costello movies too! I can remember watching them every Sunday afternoon when I was a kid.

scrappermimi said...

I did fall off my chair! LOL

Love your Halloween pics too!

My Paper World said...

I'm terrible at doing these! (although I do love to read other peoples-because I am nosey!)
I have done a similar one already, but will give it some thought over the next few days.
I have been a pre-school teacher too!
have a great weekend! xx

Stampin' Meg said...

shaquille- you are a hoot. Thanks for tagging me but I can tell ya right now I am very lazy and won't answer it!!!

Suzanne said...

LOL@MEG! well at least you're honest! i'm still here Fink! Like Meg, I've just been lazy with the blogging thing!

Anonymous said...

How fun, loved reading about you!! Okay, now where is that yummy recipe you promised...he he! Just kidding! Hey - great photos too!!!