Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bad Fink!

I get it--I am a bad blogger! I spend some much time catching up on everyone's that I don't feel like updating mine! I mean you all take the time to do such pretty work and all I do is blab!!!!! I sure do need to do some projects but I have the bah hum bug spirit right now! I am not sure why so don't bother asking! But, I truly do need to get going on presents.

To update you on the business, it is going so well. We have been trying to go out a couple of days each week. Now most bait shops aren't open unless they do hunting stuff but we just want to catch as many as we can! We are still have good luck catching them! We have several of them that are placing orders come February. They of course like any business, have to do inventory. But they are happy to see us plus telling us they want to order! Wow, can you imagine that? We are coming across some that should keep things flowing for us all year!!!!! It is just exciting to think that we may actually have a great business for us and future generations! I pray every night that this takes off and that we finally have our big chance! Today was one of those days that I just think God was there!!!!!! I can't explain but it just was very strange!

Okay, so my mom (through all your prayers) is working again! She started Wednesday and is tickled pink! She went back to work for the benefits that plus not liking to be home! She hated it!!!!!! Dad and I are hoping to make this business go so that she does not have to worry!

I am not going to talk you all to death! I don't feel that is fair. I do have a question or maybe it is a thought! Have you ever felt like you feel lost????? I also feel a lot of hate! I really can't stand that word but it is how I feel right now. I feel put between a rock and a hard place! If I do what I think is best is could be bad but if I just sit here it could be bad! As most of you know, I am not a very nice person most of the time so no big deal! In this case I feel like I need to help but that I can't for a variety of reasons so I just have to deal with it! There is so much going on that I can't even begin to tell you but I feel love for a little boy Taylor knows! Before you jump to conclusions that I am a pervert, let me explain!!! To put it lightly he has problems that I can't fix!!!!!! I have cried for this child many many times! He is a past boyfriend of Taylor's that I just adore! I told him that I always have an open door for him & have offered to move him in! I would go to jail for this kid before I would let anyone take him away if he came to me! It makes me cry to be stuck in this situation but there is not much I can do right now!! Not only that but he has cancer too! He told me last night that Taylor and I were angels sent to him! I am staying encouraging that he can beat it and truly believe that he can! There is so much other stuff that sucks for him that this is just not fair! His adoptive mom is a real bitch! I so can't stand her. He told me that I am more his mom than her! He earlier this year was contacted by his real mom who unfortunately is in Houston! But he now calls me mom on a regular basis and I am glad to be!!!!!! Now you know why I love him! You know how a mom would always protect her young well I would go to any lengths for this kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hum, maybe this is why I have the bah hum bug feeling! That is all I can say about this for now but if you could take time to pray for this kid----I and he would truly appreciate it!

15 Winks for Fink:

Debbie Sherman said...

Sheri...glad things are better for your mom!

My Paper World said...

It's great to hear that the business venture is going well, I hope that everything else works out ok too. xx

Michelle said...

Wow, I'm so sorry that you're having a tough time with your emotions. I know how it feels to hate the world. I'm in that state too. Normally I'd be all over Christmas and the holiday season. This year, I couldn't care less. I just feel no joy. I hope things improve for you emotionally. I'll also send lots of energy to the young man who means so much to you (in a non-perverse way). It's sad when bad things happen to young people.

Many hugs to you. Many hugs

~Nancy~ said...

Yeah.. you bad blogger!!! Hehe.. but I can totally understand that your life is kinda hectic at the moment! I'm happy to hear that things are better for your mom now.. hang in there sweetie!! Sending you GIANT hugs!!

XOXO

Elizabeth said...

I am glad to hear that the business is going well, that your mom is working and you seem happy in that area!

I will be praying for your emotions and this boy you truly love in your heart of hearts as well!

Suzanne said...

glad to hear all is going well with the business Fink! I'm happy that things are taking off for you. I know it's rough to see a situation like that in regards to the young man, and not be able to do anything about it. But the best thing you can do is be there for the guy...like you've been doing. Maybe that's what God has in plan for you...he put him in your life and you in is for the very role that you're playing right now. I hope things get better for him. Take care! Hugs!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh Fink- that poor boy-I am so glad that he has you in his life!
Try to let go of the hate though ,sister-it's such a toxic emotion and ends up damaging you so much more than what you despise.
Big hugs to you.

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear abbout Taylor's friend. I remember you telling me about him at the CX crop and his situation. Poor guy, and to add cancer..how hearbreaking!

I am happy to hear that the business is working out so well. That is wonderful. [[[Hugs]]]

Andrea Amu said...

So happy that the bait business is "baiting" well for you and your dad! I'm sure it's a great feeling to be helping him!

And all you can do is be there for the lil' guy... he obviously needs the love and attention that he's not getting at home! You ARE being an angel!

Mer said...

My thoughts go out to you and that little guy...hope things get better for him.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Fink! I'm ready for an update! Glad to hear the business is going well. So sorry to hear about the little fellow.....life just isn't fair sometimes. I'm glad you are there for him. I know you make all the differnce in the world to him.

Andrea Amu said...

Christmas is over, Fink! What's up? Not being too pushy, am I? Lol!

My Paper World said...

Hope everything is going ok,I just popped over to wish you and your family a Very happy New Year xx

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl! Hoping things are better for you. :)

My Paper World said...

I miss you! Hope you are ok. xx