Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

As plenty of you know I have been very busy! My dad & I spent the day out on Tuesday with things going very well! It just has been overwhelming right now. We are really excited and positive of what is going on!!!!!!! We sure deserve it.

Yesterday was spent getting those last minute things for Thanksgiving. We also spent a good part of the day with my inlaws since we will not being seeing them. I then came home to cut up the parsley, onion and celery for the stuffing. I also make a homemade pumpkin pie and decided to get this done as well. Silly thing would not be finished until 12:45 a.m.!!!! It is now done so I can post really quick here! Whew I am tired. I am going to get up later so that I can get the 18 pound turkey going!!!!!!!!! Busy, busy, busy!

I do want to take the time to wish all of you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! I hope that you and your family enjoy your visiting. I also hope that you will take the time to realize what you are thankful for even if it seems hard to do. It has been a trying time for me & I know there are things I am thankful for so I am sure there are things for you too!

God bless you!

6 Winks for Fink:

Elizabeth said...

What a huge blessing you are to your family Fink! I pray that your day be totally and utterly joyful for you and yours!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Happy turkey Day, Finketta. Your stuffing sounds delish. I am glad that you are getting to spend some quality time with your dad.
Love ya.

My Paper World said...

Im so glad that things are going well! Enjoy your thanksgiving! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hope your Turkey day was wonderful!!!
Big Hugs,
Mel :)

Debbie Sherman said...

Sheri...Hope your turkey day was wonderful!!!

Lainey said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sheri!!!